DNC Re-Elects Wasserman Schultz; Honda Steps Down as Vice Chairman

There are 20 comments on the Roll Call story from Jan 23, 2013, titled DNC Re-Elects Wasserman Schultz; Honda Steps Down as Vice Chairman. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was re-elected as chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

discordia

Denver, CO

#46 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Paul Ryan takes the lying award during their loser bid for the presidency.
I always enjoy watching Ms. Schultz when she is interviewed. She seems to make alot of sense and have a handle on the issues.
I enjoy her BJ's.
Chicopee

Danbury, CT

#47 Jan 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
The far right are our 'enemies within.' They always put Israel first, put terrorists ahead of their own President, and seek to destroy our government for ideological reasons.
NOTHING is more of a threat to America than the modern American right. Al-Qai'da is a paper tiger, by comparison.
I guess my Dad was right. Ardent belief is the antithesis of rational thought.
Divisive people like you are the greatest threat to this country, people who see others who don't follow their own particular brand of idealogy as their enemy...and worse than Al Qai'da, no less.
You're a hateful, friggin' loon.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#48 Jan 23, 2013
She's as crazy as a bedbug.
Spike

Akron, OH

#49 Jan 24, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>HILLARY CHOKES UP, LASHES OUT ON HILL. This is not presidential material. If she canít handle an outpost, she surly canít handle protecting the country.
I don't know why they are even holding these "hearings" Hillary told us days after the attack that is was that "disturbing" video that caused the members of the religion peace to get so upset. Aside,,,I thought her new Manly Man eyeglasses gave her that "power look" that the gender benders all strive for. Whenever she gets in these situations like yesterday it reinforces most everyones understanding of why Bill does what he does.
Spike

Akron, OH

#50 Jan 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a right-winger with his head up his butt, Spike. I'm not "open-minded" about un-American support for foreign countries and leaders in opposition to our own, no. I'm not "open-minded" about right-wing American neofascism, no.
Stick that in your "big tent" and spin on it, punk.
It's not the right-wingers who are your enemy, you're at war with reality.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#51 Jan 24, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Paul Ryan takes the lying award during their loser bid for the presidency.
I always enjoy watching Ms. Schultz when she is interviewed. She seems to make alot of sense and have a handle on the issues.
COO! COO!
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#52 Jan 24, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why they are even holding these "hearings" Hillary told us days after the attack that is was that "disturbing" video that caused the members of the religion peace to get so upset. Aside,,,I thought her new Manly Man eyeglasses gave her that "power look" that the gender benders all strive for. Whenever she gets in these situations like yesterday it reinforces most everyones understanding of why Bill does what he does.
Both Hillary and Debbie represent women who don't shave under their arms or shave their legs which are a growing majority in Obama Nation.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53 Jan 24, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Hillary and Debbie represent women who don't shave under their arms or shave their legs which are a growing majority in Obama Nation.
Debbie does cornrow her armpits sometimes......it's a liberal thing.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#54 Jan 24, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to eat lunch when I read this, now I just lost my appetite.
Spike

Akron, OH

#55 Jan 24, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Debbie does cornrow her armpits sometimes......it's a liberal thing.
Great lunch time reading

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#56 Jan 24, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Diversion noted.
Every ONE of your posts is a diversion, including the one before this one where you reply to me with more irrelevancies.

Do you even understand what a "hypocrite" is? Look it up in the dictionary, your picture's probably next to the definition! LOL
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Jan 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you even understand what a "hypocrite" is? Look it up.....FART,BLAH,BLAH.....
Hypocrite is your middle name, Professor Fartsack. Thank GOD you are utterly irrelevant in the real world.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#58 Jan 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Every ONE of your posts is a diversion, including the one before this one where you reply to me with more irrelevancies.
Do you even understand what a "hypocrite" is? Look it up in the dictionary, your picture's probably next to the definition! LOL
Occupiers, Anarchists, acornistas, and black panthers all support Wasserman Schultz. They know she shares their loathing for most everything American.

Location hidden

#59 Jan 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You must take your meds early. In the afternoons you become even more stupid. You need the BET threads, they have affirmitave posting.

Location hidden

#60 Jan 24, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite is your middle name, Professor Fartsack. Thank GOD you are utterly irrelevant in the real world.
Give her a break, she could teach in the Detroit school system.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#61 Jan 25, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Occupiers, Anarchists, acornistas, and black panthers all support Wasserman Schultz. They know she shares their loathing for most everything American.
Do you even think out these posts, Dane, or are you just a kind of automatic posting program based on the wackiest possible far-right talking points?

Suffice to say that your post is utter and complete hogwash.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#62 Jan 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Give her a break, she could teach in the Detroit school system.
Who's "she?" Are you talking about your mom, or imagining me as your girlfriend again?

Neither one makes any sense, and the second is pretty nauseating.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#63 Jan 25, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You must take your meds early. In the afternoons you become even more stupid. You need the BET threads, they have affirmitave posting.
You need to stop being a racist and projecting your hatred, mental illness, and closeted homosexuality onto others.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#64 Jan 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop being a racist and projecting your hatred, mental illness, and closeted homosexuality onto others.
No Professor Fartsack, YOU are the sick, perverted leftist POS that nobody agrees with. Go get some help today instead of spreading your bile on topix.

Location hidden

#65 Jan 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "she?" Are you talking about your mom, or imagining me as your girlfriend again?
Neither one makes any sense, and the second is pretty nauseating.
So are you and Hillary are both having double vision. Too bad too, looking in the mirror, the last thing she wants to see is her butt that is already double.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Hampshire clash of Republican presidential ... Apr 20 barefoot2626 14
News Priority for legislative delegation from Browar... (Apr '09) Apr 16 LLL 2
News Florida Rep. Patrick Murphy announcing bid for ... Mar '15 Emily Latella 2
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz to skip Florida Senate... Mar '15 joke 5
News Wasserman Schultz Fillets House Counsel Over Co... Feb '15 Le Jimbo 4
News DNC chair denies she tried to silence critic Feb '15 see the light 1
News After lobbying push, drugmaker resubmits women'... Feb '15 INFIDEL 7
More from around the web