DNC Re-Elects Wasserman Schultz; Hond...

DNC Re-Elects Wasserman Schultz; Honda Steps Down as Vice Chairman

There are 68 comments on the Roll Call story from Jan 23, 2013, titled DNC Re-Elects Wasserman Schultz; Honda Steps Down as Vice Chairman. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was re-elected as chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

Independent

Rushville, IN

#25 Jan 23, 2013
fatbacks x wrote:
<quoted text>You must make up your s--t before there's a post on anything.Wish I had that time to p--s away on typical square wheel backward thinking.
Yes lady gaga was entertainment, they partied hard. Everyone who was someone was there, sorry you missed it, hell I was there, drank champagne and ate caviar and lobster, had a few tokes with Snoop Dog, danced with lil Kim, shot craps with Jay Z, copped a fill of Oprah, played beer pong and swapped stories with Biden, dam he's a riot, me and Beyonce joked about "Mitches" And lip synced "we are the champions" Axlrod and Janet N. dirty danced for us, I puked in my mouth on that one, oh well it was all free, payed for the tax payers. What a night!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#26 Jan 23, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of those self-described "open minded" "big tent" liberals. Unlike those right wing wackos who say "love it or leave it"
You must be a right-winger with his head up his butt, Spike. I'm not "open-minded" about un-American support for foreign countries and leaders in opposition to our own, no. I'm not "open-minded" about right-wing American neofascism, no.

Stick that in your "big tent" and spin on it, punk.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#27 Jan 23, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>What she displays is know as a reprobate mind. It's Not a good spot to be in
All fantasies and misinterpretations, of course. Unless maybe O'Keefe made you guys a new "tape" and played it for you and you're basing your claims on that?

We know your side does nothing but lie.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Unions Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure buddie. make excuses for the democratic party's demise into the mob of the least among us. Keep trying anyway.
Why would a right-wing asshat style himself as "unions rock?" Are you confused?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#29 Jan 23, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>. What a night!
Yes the inauguration was amazing with a speech from our SECOND TERM President that even the cynics praised.

Probably not the fuxxed people but they don't count!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31 Jan 23, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Read again the details of the 7 day war. Those two won't even be a foot- note in history when the final chapter is completed
HILLARY CHOKES UP, LASHES OUT ON HILL. This is not presidential material. If she canít handle an outpost, she surly canít handle protecting the country.

Location hidden

#32 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Paul Ryan takes the lying award during their loser bid for the presidency.
I always enjoy watching Ms. Schultz when she is interviewed. She seems to make alot of sense and have a handle on the issues.
I Didn't Select Rice, Wasn't Consulted...Oh Mr. ObamaÖ..where are you.

rs Hit US Embassy in Libya... SecState: I never saw requests for more security...Who is running the country and our protection while these people play golf and vacation.

Rand Paul:'I would have relieved you of post'...as it should be.

Location hidden

#33 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the inauguration was amazing with a speech from our SECOND TERM President that even the cynics praised.
Yes, amazing, it was 50% down.

Location hidden

#34 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
What excuse does ROmney/Ryan have for being the big losers in the last election. In your estimation they should won, won, won.
And no they did not.
What excuse does Obama and Hillery have for 204 dead in fast and furious and 4 dead in Benghzzi and yet no one is held accountable. Don't try the lie that some resigned, they did in the newspapers only, but are still on the payroll and collecting retirement benefits.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#35 Jan 23, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>HILLARY CHOKES UP, LASHES OUT ON HILL.
Dear jumbles Hillary was forceful and she choked up. That makes her human and smart.

There is nothing wrong with that dear friend. Ask Boehner about his tear filled jags?! LOLL
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear jumbles Hillary was forceful and she choked up. That makes her human and smart.
There is nothing wrong with that dear friend. Ask Boehner about his tear filled jags?! LOLL
Hook up with Professor Fartsack, he will swing any way that you wish, although be forewarned he is absolutely nuts. Then afterwards you can yell at each other an leave us alone.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, we've seen the act that Carvill taught her before.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#38 Jan 23, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, we've seen the act that Carvill taught her before.
Who gave crying lessons to Boehner?
Independent

Rushville, IN

#39 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous because you missed the festivities, what a night.

Location hidden

#40 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave crying lessons to Boehner?
Diversion noted.
liberal women are ugly

Freeport, NY

#41 Jan 23, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, amazing, it was 50% down.
And these numbers are from the National Park Service. You know darn well they're padding them.

Location hidden

#42 Jan 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a right-wing asshat style himself as "unions rock?" Are you confused?
UNIONS SUFFER STEEP DECLINE IN MEMBERSHIP...

Looks like thuggery is going out of style.
Pull My Finger

Freeport, NY

#43 Jan 23, 2013
And abcess makes the fart go Honda.
Reality Bites

AOL

#44 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
What excuse does ROmney/Ryan have for being the big losers in the last election. In your estimation they should won, won, won.
And no they did not.
If is a compliment to Romney/Ryan for something like you to mock them. It is testament to your own lack of character and basic integrity. You used your majority in Calif. to destroy your own kids future. Quite a Legacy for you Senor LoserCrat.
discordia

Denver, CO

#45 Jan 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of you is playing with a full deck. But then, neither are MOST right-wingers.
You're all hot air, perfesser fartsack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 9 min Synque 93
News Biden faces hurdles as he weighs late 2016 bid Sun USA Today 7
News After lobbying push, drugmaker resubmits women'... (Feb '15) Jul '15 buphmom56 8
News New Hampshire clash of Republican presidential ... Apr '15 barefoot2626 14
News Priority for legislative delegation from Browar... (Apr '09) Apr '15 LLL 2
News Florida Rep. Patrick Murphy announcing bid for ... Mar '15 Emily Latella 2
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz to skip Florida Senate... Mar '15 joke 5
More from around the web