No end in sight to 'war on women' att...

No end in sight to 'war on women' attacks

There are 332 comments on the Politico story from Nov 10, 2013, titled No end in sight to 'war on women' attacks. In it, Politico reports that:

Hardly a commercial break went by in October when Virginia voters weren't reminded of Ken Cuccinelli's far-right views on abortion and other social issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#353 Nov 20, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>You can see mine - as soon as Etchy shows us his taxes.
He showed the same as Obama. Too bad Obama is still hiding everything else.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#354 Nov 20, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> No doubt you are some place on the austistic spectrum since you failed to comprehend the meaning of my posts. I think little of female parasites like yourself who expect society to foot their bills. You insult my gender and make me ashamed. It is particularly amusing to note your hypocritical bigotry about men and women because there are plenty of women who are thoroughly disgusted in women/trannies like you.They may not express themselves like I do but they are disgusted, nontheless. We are going to speak up and point out your parasitic tendencies. We are embarrassed by women who whine,complain and demand. Society doesn't owe you free maternity care, pills, sex changes, fertility treatment, counseling or dildos. As I said before, if you are going to involve govt. like that, expect govt. to force you to abort, force you on contracetion and force you to wash your skanky pooter.
Real women want to be independent and free to manage our own care. Real women can choose to marry and have a family, marry and have no children or remain single. We can receive whatever education we desire and accomplish whatever goals we set. We don't need govt. holding our hands, it's insulting.
Govt. doesn't belong in our bedrooms. It has no right to dictate to women who want to have abortions so long as viability is considered. It has no business dictating to businesses the kind of health care they should provide. It has no business forcing society to cover her finanacial responsibilities either. If she insists, she should have no reason to complain when big govt. forces her to close her legs or it will close them for her either via sterilization, contraception or abortion. So stop with your fake concern. People will soon be infuriated at the idea they have to give up their insurance so some skank like you can get free stuff. Not only that, many will be continuing to lose their jobs, get bumped down to part time, receive smaller and smaller paychecks......all because slooters expect society to powder their pooters. You are reprehensible.
I read you post perfectly. Shall we review?
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're right.......a woman's decisions on her pregnancy is none of my business just as it isn't my business to fund her contraception as an employer, an institution or even as a taxpayer. Taxpayers are providing women with access but Flooter wanted more. As soon as the taxpayers are wrangled into a woman's business then the taxpayers should have some say such as: Any woman who accepts any kind of govt. aid should NOT be able to conceive or adopt. She should accept whatever form of bc the govt. can afford. She should also be forced to abort if she becomes pregnant. If she relies on the govt. for support, she should abide by the rules living under it's roof.
You are expressing YOUR desire as a taxpayer. You are indicating the rules the government should impose from YOUR point of view.

Of course I insult your gender. You are a male who thinks little to nothing of women, it is clear in each of your posts. You rant and rave about women and exclude males from your scenarios (a real good indication of your sex) and pretend to be prochoice when you are anything but, considering your comment on forced abortion. You lose and will continue to lose at your lying and game playing.

Again, you provide nothing for me...I could buy and sell your scrawny worthless lying ass 10 times over.

Paris

#355 Nov 21, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>I read you post perfectly. Shall we review?

incredulous wrote, "<quoted text>
And you're right.......a woman's decisions on her pregnancy is none of my business just as it isn't my business to fund her contraception as an employer, an institution or even as a taxpayer. Taxpayers are providing women with access but Flooter wanted more. As soon as the taxpayers are wrangled into a woman's business then the taxpayers should have some say such as: Any woman who accepts any kind of govt. aid should NOT be able to conceive or adopt. She should accept whatever form of bc the govt. can afford. She should also be forced to abort if she becomes pregnant. If she relies on the govt. for support, she should abide by the rules living under it's roof. "

You are expressing YOUR desire as a taxpayer. You are indicating the rules the government should impose from YOUR point of view.

Of course I insult your gender. You are a male who thinks little to nothing of women, it is clear in each of your posts. You rant and rave about women and exclude males from your scenarios (a real good indication of your sex) and pretend to be prochoice when you are anything but, considering your comment on forced abortion. You lose and will continue to lose at your lying and game playing.

Again, you provide nothing for me...I could buy and sell your scrawny worthless lying ass 10 times over.
He don't take EBT cards.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#356 Nov 21, 2013
As the liberal media touts the "free" birth control pills, one thing becomes obvious; just because a turd has a kernel of corn in it, it doesn't mean that people will want to eat it. This is an insignificant "perk" that doesn't effect a majority of those being targeted as the victims of this ill conceived, poorly executed folly that we've come to know as Obamacare.
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#357 Nov 21, 2013
CBOW wrote:
As the liberal media touts the "free" birth control pills, one thing becomes obvious; just because a turd has a kernel of corn in it, it doesn't mean that people will want to eat it. This is an insignificant "perk" that doesn't effect a majority of those being targeted as the victims of this ill conceived, poorly executed folly that we've come to know as Obamacare.
Yeah, well, if there is anybody who would know anything about eating turds, it would certainly be you.

You've proved it many, many times.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#358 Nov 21, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, if there is anybody who would know anything about eating turds, it would certainly be you.
You've proved it many, many times.
Humor is not your strong suit. Nothing of value here, moving on..........

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#359 Nov 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
He don't take EBT cards.
99,678 babbles by Le Bimbo and still nothing coherent or worthwhile.

Paris

#360 Nov 22, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>99,678 babbles by Le Bimbo and still nothing coherent or worthwhile.
Do you really feel it's a post that will impress anyone but yourself?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#361 Nov 22, 2013
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 16 days

Paris

#362 Nov 22, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 16 days
It's howdy doody time at loonville
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#363 Nov 22, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read you post perfectly. Shall we review?
<quoted text>
I know exactly what I meant although you are too stupid to understand it. No doubt you are somewhere on the autisic spectrum which is why you will never get it.

Your hatred and bigotry towards men is so severe, you imagine anyone and everyone who disagrees with you to be male. Better put your bigotry away and accept the fact there are conservative pro choice women who are just as capable of expressing themselves as any guy. I also think many women are even more repulsed by butch dyke liberals like yourself as guys are less repulsed....some are even amused. There are women who don't want to be associated with slats who demand free pooterware from the govt. We cringe at all the slats who expect govt. to pay for their maternity care and the brats they pop out. There is nothing wrong with expecting these slats to work and keep their legs closed until they get off of assistance. If they can't, then big sugar daddy should be able to say.........sterilize, abort, give your brat away, remain on contraception if you want to sponge off the taxpayers. No? If you want govt to get involved with your personal business, then you should be prepared for more micromanging. It's only a matter of time. By the time your aging carcass is being hauled off to hospice at 64, the new regime will have those rules established. You have put govt. in charge of how and when to dispose of human beings. Why else do you think it wanted to control the elderly? And NOW........oscumma wants it all!
Billy Ringo

United States

#364 Nov 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's howdy doody time at loonville
Wasn't that a pisser?

I particularly liked the part where they had that old man Clintwood talking to a empty chair.

I really marked out on that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Staffer Scandal Burns Wasserman Schultz Aug 10 C Kersey 3
News 'Buffoons': Mark Levin Crushes Media for Ignori... Aug 9 YouDidntBuildThat 4
News Wasserman Schultz explains why she didn't fire ... Aug 6 non homo pheobie 16
News Lawyer for Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide: Fraud... Jul 30 C Kersey 4
News UNDER-THE-RADAR: Biggest scandal you have never... Jul 30 Leaks point2 DNC 1
News Transgender Activist, Vampire Novelist Running ... Jul '17 TerriB1 1
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown (Aug '15) Jun '17 Sorosing On 753
More from around the web