Republicans Shoot Muslim Targets At Gun Range

Full story: WUSA9

South Florida Republicans held a weekly meeting at a gun range, shooting at targets including cut-outs of a Muslim holding a rocket-propelled grenade launcher.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

how nice... is this all the GOP can do? Kill and pretend to kill? "No health care for the poor.. just let them die" "We hope obama dies of brain cancer" etc

GOP ... the party of death

put them al in a stadium with free guns, bullets and free beer and let them have at it .. don't unlock the doors until i's quiet for an hour

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

really .. this is just sick!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

There is a shooting range near Vienna Va that has targets of guys with turbans on.... kinda like Iranians shooting at pics of men with crosses hanging around their necks .. but we wouldn't like that would we?
gun owner

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Coolmind wrote:
really .. this is just sick!
I have seen your anti gun posts on several threads now. The targets with the turbans have been around for years. If you dont bring your own targets, you use what is at the range. You have your standard police tagert, then you have a mass multitude of others. I have seen Obama and Bush targets. It is just paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••