Democrats criticize Romney for 'unemployed' joke

Jun 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSRO-AM Santa Rosa

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a group of out-of-work Floridians Thursday that "I'm also unemployed," quickly drawing criticism from Democrats who said it showed the former Massachusetts governor and multimillionaire was out of touch.

Comments
241 - 255 of 255 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2011
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Chuckie

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Romney told a bad joke. He has laid more people than jobs he has created. He is not a job creator.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

Chuckie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is someone there now. Opposition is mostly bashing downgrading and they may not really like the US. They may say anything to get elected. Face it politicians are all liars.
Obama & his wife have made it abundantly clear by words and deeds that they despise our nation and are doing all they can to bring it to its knees.
Chuckie

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

saxd45 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama & his wife have made it abundantly clear by words and deeds that they despise our nation and are doing all they can to bring it to its knees.
He policies sure have not worked very well.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

saxd45 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama & his wife have made it abundantly clear by words and deeds that they despise our nation and are doing all they can to bring it to its knees.
No they haven't. What the fk are you talking about? More right wing rhetoric from braindead morons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No they haven't. What the fk are you talking about? More right wing rhetoric from braindead morons.
More black bro bullshit from one of his BROTHERS who must hate the USA as much or more than the Obamas do.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

saxd45 wrote:
<quoted text>More black bro bullshit from one of his BROTHERS who must hate the USA as much or more than the Obamas do.
Yes. More irrelevant chatter. How has your conspiracy theory worked so far? The world hasn't ended yet, nor are we speaking German or Japanese...

So I'm guessing you still haven't got a clue on how the political restraints are leveled.

Typical topix blowhard with no substantial evidence about anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. More irrelevant chatter. How has your conspiracy theory worked so far? The world hasn't ended yet, nor are we speaking German or Japanese...
So I'm guessing you still haven't got a clue on how the political restraints are leveled.
Typical topix blowhard with no substantial evidence about anything.
More black bro bullshit from one of his BROTHERS who must hate the USA as much or more than the Obamas do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you have me there. Why don't you clue me in. What are those "restraints" and how do they apply to Obama?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

saxd45 wrote:
<quoted text>More black bro bullshit from one of his BROTHERS who must hate the USA as much or more than the Obamas do.
Yeah. Obtuse repetitive rebuttals usually tell the story.

Good for you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What can you point to about the Obamas to prove you are right, that they just LOVE the USA?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

saxd45 wrote:
<quoted text>What can you point to about the Obamas to prove you are right, that they just LOVE the USA?
He's the 44th president of the United States. What other proof do you want? You can whine and cry all you want about that "hate America" bullshyt. It holds no bearing on current events. It's just racist nonsense. Prove me wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the 44th president of the United States. What other proof do you want? You can whine and cry all you want about that "hate America" bullshyt. It holds no bearing on current events. It's just racist nonsense. Prove me wrong.
The last resort of those with no valid points is THE RACE CARD. Thanks for playing, sucker.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

saxd45 wrote:
<quoted text>The last resort of those with no valid points is THE RACE CARD. Thanks for playing, sucker.
Typical nothing response. So you reach for the only straw you have left. Claiming the "race card".

How original. You gonna bring up Rev. Wright or Ayers next?

Pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical nothing response. So you reach for the only straw you have left. Claiming the "race card".
How original. You gonna bring up Rev. Wright or Ayers next?
Pathetic.
Too funny. You've been posting your left wing loonie, lib bullshit on so many forums and threads you know what people who have figured your sorry ass out will identify you as sucking up to. Obamabots like you are to be pittied and despised. You have no conception of patriotism, self worth, honor, family ties, industry or capitalism. The only ties you have with Obama is he is black, he hates the USA, he hates Whites and you get paid by one of his front organizations.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

saxd45 wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny. You've been posting your left wing loonie, lib bullshit on so many forums and threads you know what people who have figured your sorry ass out will identify you as sucking up to. Obamabots like you are to be pittied and despised. You have no conception of patriotism, self worth, honor, family ties, industry or capitalism. The only ties you have with Obama is he is black, he hates the USA, he hates Whites and you get paid by one of his front organizations.
This adds up to absolutely nothing. Do you think because you say it, it's true? Don't bust your arm patting yourself on the back, sheep. Your delusions of grandeur only mean something to you.

Soapbox wingnut rants like yours are a dime a dozen. Nothing new with you. You're a joke, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••