South Florida braces for affects of p...

South Florida braces for affects of possible Haitian migration

There are 18 comments on the South Florida Business Journal story from Jan 25, 2010, titled South Florida braces for affects of possible Haitian migration. In it, South Florida Business Journal reports that:

Workers load water and other supplies destined for Haiti at the Food for the Poor warehouse in Coconut Creek.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Business Journal.

Not Surprised

Rocky Hill, CT

#1 Jan 25, 2010
Does it really matter how many more hatians move into florida. Will it really make a difference.
one bad cat

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2010
Not Surprised wrote:
Does it really matter how many more hatians move into florida. Will it really make a difference.
It may not make a difference to you, but we are tapped out here.
JennyR

Holly Springs, NC

#3 Jan 25, 2010
As if Cubans and Puerto Rican's where not bad enough; not come even more Haitians. Is there enough room in all the jails in South Florida for them?
MTM

London, Canada

#4 Jan 25, 2010
aren't there already enough Haitians in miami? They are doing just as bad in florida as they were in Haiti...Haiti was already just about the worst country in the world before the earthquake..why do the people of Dade and Broward have to have more aides cases among them?
Haitian Community

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Feb 6, 2010
THERE IS A HAITIAN DOCTOR NAME DR. PETER COLE THAT LIVES IN PEMPROKE PINES, FLORIDA. HE GOES BY THE NAME DR. PERTER COLE, BUT HIS REAL NAME IS THOMAS BEAULIEU. I BELIEVE HE HAS BEEN TERRORIZING THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY FOR A WHILE NOW BY CLAIMING THAT HE HAS A SPIRIT FROM GOD SENT TO HEAL PEOPLE. HE'S BEEN TAKING A LOT OF MONEY FROM A LOT HAITIANS PROMISING THAT HE CAN HEAL PEOPLE AND HE HAS A WAY TO TELL PEOPLE CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN HIM.
HE HAS BEEN KEEPING THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY SILENT FOR A WHILE NOW BECAUSE HE CLAIMED THAT IF HE DOES ANY WORK FOR YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE BECAUSE HE WILL KNOW. THIS GUYS HAS A WAY OF TAPPING INTO YOUR PHONE TO LISTEN TO EVERY CONVERSATION YOU HAVE ONCE YOU MEET HIM AND GIVE HIM YOUR NUMBER. HE'S BEEN SPLITTING FAMILY APART. RAPING WOMAN AND CHILDREN. TAKING PEOPLES MONEY PROMISING THEM HEALING AND NO HEALING EVER HAPPEN. EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN VICTIMIZED FROM THIS GUY IS KEEPING QUIET BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO DIE. THIS GUY HAS A SPIRIT TO SCARE PEOPLE. HE HAS BEEN RAPING LITTLE GIRL FROM AGE 10. THIS GUY IS ABOUT 46 YEARS OLD. AGAIN PLEASE BE AWARE. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND HAVE DAUGHTERS OR ANY GIRLFRIEND, HE WILL TRY TO SLEEP WITH YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER(S) DOESN'T MATTER WHAT AGE THEY ARE.
I HAVE BEEN HEARING THIS FROM A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO KEEP THIS SILENT BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO COME FORWARD AND BECAUSE THEY ARE ASHAME OF THE ACT. A LOT OF YOUNG GIRLS HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY THIS GUY.
PLEASE IF YOU HAD HAD CONTACT WITH THIS GUY AND YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER, SISTER OR ANY GIRLFRIENDS THAT YOU INTRODUCE HIM TO YOU NEED TO TALK TO YOUR CHILD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS GUY WILL RAPE YOUR CHILD AND SCARE YOUR CHILD OFF SO THEY WON'T TELL YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND UNTIL THIS GUY GET CAUGHT BY THE POLICE. IF YOU GO TO HIS HOUSE HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE NEEDS TO MAKE A MEDICINE FOR YOUR CHILD TO STAY AWAY FROM MEN AND HE HAS TO DO IT ALONE AND THEN HE TAKES YOUR CHILD TO THE SPIRIT ROOM AND RAPE YOUR CHILD.
PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND. THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY IS SILENT ABOUT THIS. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THIS GUY AND HAVE INTRODUCE HIM TO YOUR LITTLE GIRL, PLEASE GO TALK TO YOUR CHILD NOW.
HE ALSO PROMISE YOU THAT HE CAN MAKE YOU WIN THE LOTTERY AND MAKE PEOPLE PAY HIM THOUSAND OF DOLLARS AND NEVER CALL THE PERSON BACK.
HE HAS A LOT OF GIRLS, WOMAN WORKING FOR HIM. ONE OF THE GIRL WHO LIVES WITH HIM CALLED ISMENE JEROME IS HELPING HIM DOING ALL THIS. PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE ANYONE THAT HAS FAMILY THAT LIVES IN SOUTH FLORIDA LET THEM BE AWARE OF THIS MAN BEFORE THE NEXT CHILD GETS RAPED. WE HAVE MANY CLOSE FAMILY THAT ARE VICTIMS. PLEASE LET YOUR FAMILY KNOW ABOUT THIS GUY. I BELIEVE HE HAS MANY CONTACTS IN THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY IN THE NY AREA.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS GUY NAME DR. PETER COLES----REAL NAME THOMAS BEAULIEU.
truthteller

Nassau, Bahamas

#6 Jan 23, 2015
Haitian Community wrote:
THERE IS A HAITIAN DOCTOR NAME DR. PETER COLE THAT LIVES IN PEMPROKE PINES, FLORIDA. HE GOES BY THE NAME DR. PERTER COLE, BUT HIS REAL NAME IS THOMAS BEAULIEU. I BELIEVE HE HAS BEEN TERRORIZING THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY FOR A WHILE NOW BY CLAIMING THAT HE HAS A SPIRIT FROM GOD SENT TO HEAL PEOPLE. HE'S BEEN TAKING A LOT OF MONEY FROM A LOT HAITIANS PROMISING THAT HE CAN HEAL PEOPLE AND HE HAS A WAY TO TELL PEOPLE CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN HIM.
HE HAS BEEN KEEPING THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY SILENT FOR A WHILE NOW BECAUSE HE CLAIMED THAT IF HE DOES ANY WORK FOR YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE BECAUSE HE WILL KNOW. THIS GUYS HAS A WAY OF TAPPING INTO YOUR PHONE TO LISTEN TO EVERY CONVERSATION YOU HAVE ONCE YOU MEET HIM AND GIVE HIM YOUR NUMBER. HE'S BEEN SPLITTING FAMILY APART. RAPING WOMAN AND CHILDREN. TAKING PEOPLES MONEY PROMISING THEM HEALING AND NO HEALING EVER HAPPEN. EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN VICTIMIZED FROM THIS GUY IS KEEPING QUIET BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO DIE. THIS GUY HAS A SPIRIT TO SCARE PEOPLE. HE HAS BEEN RAPING LITTLE GIRL FROM AGE 10. THIS GUY IS ABOUT 46 YEARS OLD. AGAIN PLEASE BE AWARE. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND HAVE DAUGHTERS OR ANY GIRLFRIEND, HE WILL TRY TO SLEEP WITH YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER(S) DOESN'T MATTER WHAT AGE THEY ARE.
I HAVE BEEN HEARING THIS FROM A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO KEEP THIS SILENT BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO COME FORWARD AND BECAUSE THEY ARE ASHAME OF THE ACT. A LOT OF YOUNG GIRLS HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY THIS GUY.
PLEASE IF YOU HAD HAD CONTACT WITH THIS GUY AND YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER, SISTER OR ANY GIRLFRIENDS THAT YOU INTRODUCE HIM TO YOU NEED TO TALK TO YOUR CHILD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS GUY WILL RAPE YOUR CHILD AND SCARE YOUR CHILD OFF SO THEY WON'T TELL YOU. PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND UNTIL THIS GUY GET CAUGHT BY THE POLICE. IF YOU GO TO HIS HOUSE HE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE NEEDS TO MAKE A MEDICINE FOR YOUR CHILD TO STAY AWAY FROM MEN AND HE HAS TO DO IT ALONE AND THEN HE TAKES YOUR CHILD TO THE SPIRIT ROOM AND RAPE YOUR CHILD.
PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND. THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY IS SILENT ABOUT THIS. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THIS GUY AND HAVE INTRODUCE HIM TO YOUR LITTLE GIRL, PLEASE GO TALK TO YOUR CHILD NOW.
HE ALSO PROMISE YOU THAT HE CAN MAKE YOU WIN THE LOTTERY AND MAKE PEOPLE PAY HIM THOUSAND OF DOLLARS AND NEVER CALL THE PERSON BACK.
HE HAS A LOT OF GIRLS, WOMAN WORKING FOR HIM. ONE OF THE GIRL WHO LIVES WITH HIM CALLED ISMENE JEROME IS HELPING HIM DOING ALL THIS. PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE ANYONE THAT HAS FAMILY THAT LIVES IN SOUTH FLORIDA LET THEM BE AWARE OF THIS MAN BEFORE THE NEXT CHILD GETS RAPED. WE HAVE MANY CLOSE FAMILY THAT ARE VICTIMS. PLEASE LET YOUR FAMILY KNOW ABOUT THIS GUY. I BELIEVE HE HAS MANY CONTACTS IN THE HAITIAN COMMUNITY IN THE NY AREA.
This is true all that you have spoken. I met him when I was college. He had an ad to rent a room and I replied. What he does is ask you to fill out an application and then steal your ssn#. He tried to use mines to get credit cards and purchase things. Yes and the lady who lives with him has a child, a boy. They need to be arrested. Petty criminals posing as doctors and a car lot owner.
forreal

Melrose Park, IL

#7 Jan 26, 2015
Haitian Community wrote:
https://a3-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/30/...
is that him?
forreal

Melrose Park, IL

#8 Jan 26, 2015
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true all that you have spoken. I met him when I was college. He had an ad to rent a room and I replied. What he does is ask you to fill out an application and then steal your ssn#. He tried to use mines to get credit cards and purchase things. Yes and the lady who lives with him has a child, a boy. They need to be arrested. Petty criminals posing as doctors and a car lot owner.

Dr. Peter Coles what His name may be current infor. Incarcerated

Designation: Sexual Offender
Name: THOMAS BEAULIEU
Department of Corrections #: B11532
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 03/20/1963
Race : Black
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'02"
Weight: 220 lbs
BEAULIEU is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
PETER COLES, RICARDO PRICE
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Information temporarily unavailable
Address Information
Address Address Source Information Map Link
Department of Corrections
Incarcerated, FL 00000
Unknown COUNTY Source: Dept. of Corrections
Received: 02/01/2013
Type of Address: Permanent Address not mappable
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date Crime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & State Adjudication
01/22/2013 Lewd or lascivious molestation victim 12-15 years old offender 18 or older; F.S. 800.04(5)(c)(2) 0824312 BROWARD, FL Guilty/convict
Victim Information

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Jan 26, 2015
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Peter Coles what His name may be current infor. Incarcerated
Designation: Sexual Offender
Name: THOMAS BEAULIEU
Department of Corrections #: B11532
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 03/20/1963
Race : Black
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'02"
Weight: 220 lbs
BEAULIEU is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
PETER COLES, RICARDO PRICE
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Information temporarily unavailable
Address Information
Address Address Source Information Map Link
Department of Corrections
Incarcerated, FL 00000
Unknown COUNTY Source: Dept. of Corrections
Received: 02/01/2013
Type of Address: Permanent Address not mappable
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date Crime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & State Adjudication
01/22/2013 Lewd or lascivious molestation victim 12-15 years old offender 18 or older; F.S. 800.04(5)(c)(2) 0824312 BROWARD, FL Guilty/convict
Victim Information
Does no one in the area knowing of this scum have a .45 cal pistol to remedy this situation?
gem

Norcross, GA

#10 Nov 25, 2015
OId Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Does no one in the area knowing of this scum have a .45 cal pistol to remedy this situation?
....this man molested me when i was 11 back in 2009 and im so glad he's been convicted but every year since its happened i blamed myself for not telling my mom so he couldve been caught sooner but i didnt and since i didnt he was able to hurt other little girls ..he ruined my life and I'll never be able to forgive myself because of him
Missy

North Miami Beach, FL

#11 Mar 8, 2016
He conned one of my friends out of a lot of money. Everything in these posts I believe is true from what my friend told me.
justice101

Hollywood, FL

#13 May 27, 2016
There are in fact more victims (sex and ID theft), you should all come forward and add to his caseload to make sure that he stays in jail forever. I am aware that this is hard to do because of the shame and the fear of being re-victimized but "l'Union fait la force", right?!. Otherwise, he will be released early from State prison. Inmates rarely serve their entire sentence. We should prevent him from being among the general population again.
Your call...
Missy

North Miami Beach, FL

#14 May 27, 2016
How long is his prison sentence?
Missy

North Miami Beach, FL

#15 May 27, 2016
Gem you need to forgive yourself. You were only 11 and could not have known any differently. Don't let this man ruin your life.
gem

United States

#16 Jun 30, 2016
Missy wrote:
Gem you need to forgive yourself. You were only 11 and could not have known any differently. Don't let this man ruin your life.
I'm now 18 but I still think about what he did to me everyday but idk what to do about it. Would I be able to report him even though he is in jail now? Also in that long comment about him when the person says something like "he'll make your child medicine" it made me remember that the day after he molested me I got very sick and he made me this homemade tea. The night he molested me we were in the same bed but when I got sick I slept in another room. I hope he didn't do anything worse like rape me. I don't think he did though because I remember being unable to sleep so I stayed up until 2am watching Disney channel
Missy

North Miami Beach, FL

#17 Jul 31, 2016
Gem, I think you could still report him because the statute of limitations is different for children, and you were legally a child until you turned 18. Then I believe you have 2 years at that point. But whatever you decide in that regard, please don't blame yourself. This was not your fault. You were a victim.
Missy

North Miami Beach, FL

#18 Jul 31, 2016
Oh and no it doesn't matter that he is already in jail. He could still legally face additional charges that would add to his time.
gem

Boynton Beach, FL

#19 Nov 14, 2017
Missy wrote:
Oh and no it doesn't matter that he is already in jail. He could still legally face additional charges that would add to his time.
Welp i'm 19 now and i still live with this pain. every few months i come back to this post and read that comment and read his incarceration sheet. it makes me so angry what he was able to get away with. and how much it affected me later on. because of him i continued to act out sexually from middle school until basically last year 2016 when i graduated highschool. i would seek out older men as a form of self harm because i hated myself so much. i had sex with an older man sometimes when i didn't even want to just because i felt like i had to do it to make me hate myself more. i feel like i'll never be normal. this is why we need to keep young girls safe from predatory men. he wasn't even the first time something like that happened to me. when i was 4 my friends older brother forced me to perform oral sex on him. i wished this would never happen to any child. so many kids and teens are at risk of stuff like this and it follows them onto adulthood )):

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Media's Democratic Ties Dec '17 notsofairbalanced... 3
News How Hillary and the Democrats played Russia card Dec '17 WelbyMD 180
News Former Dem IT staffer who fled country to retur... Sep '17 southern at heart 1
News Democratic IT staffer who fled the country stri... Sep '17 John 1
News Powell, Wasserman Schultz support Iran nuclear ... (Sep '15) Aug '17 Obama Wins Again 33
News Staffer Scandal Burns Wasserman Schultz Aug '17 C Kersey 3
News 'Buffoons': Mark Levin Crushes Media for Ignori... Aug '17 YouDidntBuildThat 4
More from around the web