Seeking to frame election, Trump call...

Seeking to frame election, Trump calls Dems 'too extreme'

There are 98 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Oct 20, 2018, titled Seeking to frame election, Trump calls Dems 'too extreme'. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

President Donald Trump, seeking to frame the choices for voters in the midterm elections, said Friday that Democrats are "too extreme and too dangerous" to take control of Congress. On a three-day swing out West to make his closing arguments for Republican candidates, Trump sought to hone in on immigration as one of the defining election issues this fall by falsely accusing Democrats of wanting "open borders" and encouraging illegal immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#1 Oct 20, 2018
The Democrats no longer hid what they are, as the have for decades.
They are right out front with telling us all the damage they intend on doing, like raising all hard working Americans taxes, to support their dependents, and illegals.
Gut the military to leave us defenseless from dangerous nations.
Ignore terrorism. Have open borders, allowing drug dealers to enter our nation.
Have sanctuary cities to protect the illegal drug dealers from law enforcement.
Express hatred toward ďAllĒ law enforcement agencies.
Promote violence in our streets, by paying protesters to assault conservatives.

At least now, they are honest about their hatred of America and itís people.
Hillsfarts4bill

Three Springs, PA

#2 Oct 20, 2018
Billcant hidethefarts
gfy

Hollywood, FL

#3 Oct 20, 2018
All we are to liberal socialist s aka the democraps is a never ending piggy bank and collateral damage, they are beyond wrong and that's why they are screaming and yelling harassing people I used to say I'm a proud democrat now I'm a republican bc the left is so out of touch with reality. Progress isn't blocking street s screaming at the elderly praising the death of a police officer who ran into the towers to save lives on 9-11 ... That's anarchy
anonymous

North York, Canada

#4 Oct 20, 2018
There's too extremely few jobs! Think about that...or don't.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Oct 20, 2018
We are at a serious time in American History. If we do not vote against Socialist Democrats in 18 days we will lose everything this country holds dear, plus our liberty. This once was a joke, and both parties represented some good for Americans. The Socialist Democrats have become something we don't recognize for America, and her citizens.
Billiamfarton

North York, Canada

#7 Oct 20, 2018
Billfarts andhilllikes
anonymous

New York, NY

#8 Oct 20, 2018
There are too extremely few socialist Democrats.... and they don't have jobs.....and they wouldn't give anyone any, anyway.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#9 Oct 20, 2018
There are more Socialist Democrats then you think there are, most just call themselves Democrats. They aren't your father's Democrats. They are totally different.
Heeloryfartprese nt

San Francisco, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2018
Billiamfarton wrote:
Billfarts andhilllikes
Billfarts thesame onheelory
anonymous

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Oct 20, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
There are more Socialist Democrats then you think there are, most just call themselves Democrats. They aren't your father's Democrats. They are totally different.
No. What there are is people who think their personal greed is justified by creating call center jobs for others. That's Democrats. That's Republicans.

I watch. What I do is borderline call center now. I refuse to consider a lateral move to another call center. It's all risk and no reward. Nobody EVER gets a promotion. All the new hires ARE the idiots who fall asleep at their desks. Yes. We got gob o' call center cr@p and the contractor pools are running low, BUT.... NO.... JOBS!!!!!! Where are the jobs? They are empty desks set aside for junior when mommy and daddy exec want him out of the house. That's all.

The whole world can melt down but not one penny will be passed on unless it's family or if they are working for India wages.

Nobody cares in the slightest about your political enemies. It's ABOUT THE JOBS!!!!!!!!!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 20, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
There are more Socialist Democrats then you think there are, most just call themselves Democrats. They aren't your father's Democrats. They are totally different.
Listen Frau Oakly, define socialist. Most of you righty haters toss that word around without knowing whatthefuck you're talking about.
Stefanie

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Oct 20, 2018
TROLL ALERT

Rico from east Los

Aka Lawrence wolf

Aka us mail

Aka sharpshooter

Aka vorenus.

Hold your noses people
Hillsfamilyfart

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2018
Heeloryfartpresent wrote:
<quoted text>

Billfarts thesame onheelory
Billlistens tofarts
Stefanie

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Oct 20, 2018
Hurry up and switch the judgeits beener

I will count my money

hahahahahahahaha
Hillderbeastyfar ts

Richmond Hill, Canada

#17 Oct 20, 2018
Hillsfamilyfart wrote:
<quoted text>

Billlistens tofarts
Hillderbeasty likescountingfart
gfy

Hollywood, FL

#18 Oct 20, 2018
Well it's hard to see a difference in socialist and democraps, both want open boarder s both want blanketed amnesty, universal health care... (I happen to agree with universal health care. Most people pay taxes we the people should be able to get health insurance I rather pay for my FELLOW CITIZENs and my insurance through our tax dollars instead of paying for Nancy Pelosi s and Maxine Waters and someone who just snuck into the country and shat out a kid) Like I've said before I was a democrat at 1point. But they have strayed from sanity and most of all the CONSTITUTION
anonymous

New York, NY

#20 Oct 20, 2018
gfy wrote:
Well it's hard to see a difference in socialist and democraps, both want open boarder s both want blanketed amnesty, universal health care...(I happen to agree with universal health care. Most people pay taxes we the people should be able to get health insurance I rather pay for my FELLOW CITIZENs and my insurance through our tax dollars instead of paying for Nancy Pelosi s and Maxine Waters and someone who just snuck into the country and shat out a kid) Like I've said before I was a democrat at 1point. But they have strayed from sanity and most of all the CONSTITUTION
That's nice. I don't want immigrants here either. BECAUSE THERE'S NO JOBS!!

Universal Healthcare? Just like every other government service, it's a great idea except everyone wants to hoard resources for family and political allies, not just democrats.

Either fight your civil war or get hopping on the jobs. Since you're all just overwhipped mutts for the rich, we all know how this will go. Just do it.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#21 Oct 20, 2018
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
The Democrats no longer hid what they are, as the have for decades.
They are right out front with telling us all the damage they intend on doing, like raising all hard working Americans taxes, to support their dependents, and illegals.
Gut the military to leave us defenseless from dangerous nations.
Ignore terrorism. Have open borders, allowing drug dealers to enter our nation.
Have sanctuary cities to protect the illegal drug dealers from law enforcement.
Express hatred toward ďAllĒ law enforcement agencies.
Promote violence in our streets, by paying protesters to assault conservatives.

At least now, they are honest about their hatred of America and itís people.
At least when Rump delivers that steaming pile of bullshit he does it with a true con-manís patter and timing

When you type it, itís just pathetic.

maga.
Hillardyfartchee se

United States

#22 Oct 20, 2018
Hillderbeastyfarts wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillderbeasty likescountingfart
Itshard forfor billnot tofart onhilly

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#24 Oct 20, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Frau Oakly, define socialist. Most of you righty haters toss that word around without knowing whatthefuck you're talking about.
Listen Herr Wolf, today's Demoncrats call themselves Socialists. Ask them what they mean when they wrap themselves in that filthy cloak.
Then, on at least that one point, you'll know whatthefuck you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Dean Heller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Uncle Jack 116,416
News In most expensive midterm elections in history,... Nov 18 IsCAFireRadioactive 1
News Nevada women score big election wins amid activism Nov 8 Real news 7
News Right-wing media's message to survivors: It's b... Nov 5 Patron 16
News State of the Midterms: Rick Scott takes rare le... Nov 4 Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Trump stumps in cities that don't look that muc... Nov 4 Used to be a Demo... 34
News Republicans, Democrats work to avoid third-part... Nov 3 CodeTalker 7