Democratic Candidates Pitch DREAM Act for Platform

Aug 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC News

In an appeal to Latino voters, three Senate candidates in the Southwest are calling on delegates to the Democratic National Convention to make support of a bill to help young illegal immigrants gain citizenship a part of the party platform.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Cracker

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

F_ck those illegal aliens . This is why all Democrat's are being voted out this year .
Because the Democrat's have sold out the American people ! Sold us out for these CRIMINALS !!!!
The ONLY good illegal aliens are DEAD illegal aliens !!!
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

It is incredible that someone could be so wrongheaded and anti-citizen that they advocate something like this, but that's our Martin Weenrich for you! Anything for votes, even if it means pissing in Americans' faces.
magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Rep. Martin Heinrich, the Democratic nominee for a Senate seat from New Mexico, is leading the effort and said that formally supporting the immigration proposal would provide voters with a clear choice on an issue that many care deeply about.

"Care deeply about"? I wish citizens could vote on the Dream Act to show them how deeply we care. lol

Have you noticed that even through the Dream Act has failed at least 3 times within the past ten years, and as recently as last year, they still keep putting it in front of our faces, and we say no, no, a THOUSAND times NO! I do, however, wish that illegal aliens would kick up a ruckus at the DNC, serves them right. Then they will really know what they are dealing with.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I've written Martin Heinrich (Weenrich) personally on this and other issues. Let's just say I'm not his constituency and as long as I just keep paying my taxes, he doesn't give a flying fig what I think.

I'd looovve to see that @$$hat get handed a pink slip in November. I hope the liberals in Albuquerque see him for what he is, but I have my doubts.
magadala wrote:
Rep. Martin Heinrich, the Democratic nominee for a Senate seat from New Mexico, is leading the effort and said that formally supporting the immigration proposal would provide voters with a clear choice on an issue that many care deeply about.
"Care deeply about"? I wish citizens could vote on the Dream Act to show them how deeply we care. lol
Have you noticed that even through the Dream Act has failed at least 3 times within the past ten years, and as recently as last year, they still keep putting it in front of our faces, and we say no, no, a THOUSAND times NO! I do, however, wish that illegal aliens would kick up a ruckus at the DNC, serves them right. Then they will really know what they are dealing with.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

magadala wrote:
The dream act was first turned down April 25, 2001.
magadala

North Bend, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Right you are! The last time was in 2011. I checked the website for the exact date, but it seems they don't print bad news.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

again the only dream that matters is the American dream,all others are the nightmare for Americans. again proving the dems care nothing about the country or her peoples.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••