Obama Maintains Standing With Cuban-A...

Obama Maintains Standing With Cuban-Americans

There are 5 comments on the ABC News story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Obama Maintains Standing With Cuban-Americans. In it, ABC News reports that:

Cuban-Americans can now visit family on the island as often as they like. Americans can travel legally as part of an academic or religious trip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Dec 9, 2012
It is so great to see that President Obama dominated across the board of multi-cultural ethnicities. But to win the Cuban-American vote is particularly special for the Democrats while devastating for republicans. Cubans were once a solid voting block for the GOP, but the younger generation has broken free from the lies of the right and join us patriotic Americans on the Progressive-Left as the issue of traveling to Cuba shows that Obama is the true warrior for ‘Family Values”.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Any American should be allowed to go to Cuba for any reason! Continuing the embargo is ridiculous! For Canadians and Europeans Cuba is a vacation hotspot.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Barrack and Bill do like their cuban cigars.
Bunch of Duck

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Dec 9, 2012
RustyS wrote:
Barrack and Bill do like their cuban cigars.
and rums!!;-000
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Any American should be allowed to go to Cuba for any reason! Continuing the embargo is ridiculous! For Canadians and Europeans Cuba is a vacation hotspot.
Yep. People do enjoy Cuba as a vacation hotspot.

An old re-run of the "I Love Lucy" show talks about Lucy & Ricky going to Havanna on vacation.

That program was made prior to the USA getting nasty towards Cuba.

It's time to stop punishing Cuba for something that happened more than 50 years ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative David Rivera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beach Park shooting suspect arrested in Florida Apr '16 goonsquad 1
News Marco Rubio's scandal-plagued career just got a... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 2
News Florida congressional delegation will see uphea... (Jul '15) Jul '15 USA Today 1
News For Sen. Marco Rubio, a question of friendship ... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News FL-Gov: Charlie Crist (D) Says He Became A Demo... (May '14) May '14 Memo From Turner 4
News In Florida, Democrats breaking decades-long Rep... (Jan '14) Jan '14 conservative crapola 1
News How will Cuban Americans impact Obama's Cuba po... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Orlando Leone Jr 2
More from around the web