Florida Morning: Zimmerman does first interview; drop in jobless rate exaggerated

Jul 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Florida Times-Union

ZIMMERMAN: TRAYVON'S DEATH WAS 'GOD'S PLAN': After saying he did not regret any of his actions the night he killed Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman backtracked and apologized to America Wednesday night in his first interview since the shooting that polarized the nation nearly five months ago.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Princess George is at it again. Now he is single handedly carrying out God's Will?

When will this buffoon realize he is a wimp who beats up women and needs a gun to defend himself again people he stalks? Who does that?

L.O.S.E.R
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Representative David Rivera Discussions

Search the Representative David Rivera Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
In Florida, Democrats breaking decades-long Rep... Jan '14 conservative crapola 1
Obama Maintains Standing With Cuban-Americans (Dec '12) Dec '12 Eleanor 5
How will Cuban Americans impact Obama's Cuba po... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Orlando Leone Jr 2
The Cuban-American Stunner (Nov '12) Nov '12 Vorenus 10
Florida Republican Rep. David Rivera Charged In... (Oct '12) Nov '12 MAID IN AMERICA 29
Parties cut off campaign aid in House races whe... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Interesting 1
Investigation Dims GOP's Hopes For Holding On T... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ed Ortiz 4
•••
•••
•••
•••