Romney would squeeze China on currenc...

Romney would squeeze China on currency manipulation-adviser

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Romney would squeeze China on currency manipulation-adviser. In it, Reuters reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is looking at ways to increase pressure on China over what he sees as currency manipulation and unfair subsidy practices, a Romney campaign adviser said on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Karol

Kraków, Poland

#1 Mar 28, 2012
it is rather China,which will squeeze him.They like Obama and they like Paul, because these guys are nice especially Paul. It seems that if USA stops to be nice, they will stop to be nice too. And the same thing will be with Russia. They stop to be nice, if US president stops to be nice.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#2 Mar 28, 2012
++++++++++

Everybody ALL OVER THE WORLD should not be nice to CHINA.

So Be it.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

++++++++++

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dave Camp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lois Lerner Called Some Republicans '***holes' ... (Jul '14) Jul 4 Devil in my wifes... 148
News In new budget, Obama proposing 14 percent tax o... Feb '15 barefoot2626 26
News House moves to extend tax breaks through December (Dec '14) Jan '15 Beverly 5
News Obama to push tax increases on top earners in S... Jan '15 James 61
News Top Dem: Republicans 'rigging the rules' for ne... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Le Jimbo 20
News Obama woos GOP on tax reform, immigration, free... (Dec '14) Dec '14 SirPrize 2
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
More from around the web