Trying to Keep the Post Office From G...

Trying to Keep the Post Office From Going Bust

There are 1 comment on the BusinessWeek story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Trying to Keep the Post Office From Going Bust. In it, BusinessWeek reports that:

Democratic Senator Tom Carper of Delaware is generally a sunny guy, but lately he's been having difficulty sustaining his characteristic optimism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BusinessWeek.

Stop Trying

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
"The Postal Service has more employees than they need. They have more post offices. They have more mail processing centers than they need."

Give customers an anonymous survey form and I'll bet the chief reason why people aren't happy is because of the way the letter carriers and clerks TREAT them.

about.usps.com/what-we-are-doing/green/report...

THAT is the main reason why I am using online banking, UPS and FEDEX for my mailing needs.

Screw those who cannot/refuse to be disciplined for their SHITTY behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrell Issa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House Poised to Block D.C. Suicide Law but Sena... Feb 16 SirPrize 11
News Noisy town hall protests show how the left is t... Feb 6 tomin cali 3
News Newest Blue Dog Sides with GOP on Repeal of Mid... Jan '17 Captain Yesterday 2
News How Nancy Pelosi's daughter and Dianne Feinstei... Nov '16 Captain Yesterday 17
News Congress backs bill on customer rights for onli... Nov '16 kuda 5
News Net Worth of Leaders Held Stable During Tough 2... Nov '16 Democrat Hero 9
News Issa still leading, barely Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web