Book: Holder went on 'Reefer Madness'...

Book: Holder went on 'Reefer Madness'-like campaign to distract from Fast and Furious

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Caller story from Aug 12, 2012, titled Book: Holder went on 'Reefer Madness'-like campaign to distract from Fast and Furious. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

Let your friends help you discover the best news, features and videos on TheDC. Publish what you read and maintain full control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Aug 13, 2012
This is the reason why obammy will not get my vote a second time. Unfortunately I will be forced to sit out this election due to a lack of qualified candidates! Voting for rethugs is not an option under any circumstances!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darrell Issa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nuclear waste, anyone? Feds look to willing states Jun 26 warrengraham 1
News In reversal, House backs LGBT rights for federa... May '16 Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News California looks to Texas to solve nuclear wast... May '16 Three Days 1
News US hacks iPhone, ends legal battle but question... Mar '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
News FBI reversal in Apple fight draws critics' ire Mar '16 SirPrize 3
News Obama: 'Absolutist' View Won't Solve Encryption... Mar '16 John McCharlie 4
News Ben Carson: Obama was 'raised white' Feb '16 polls of america 5
More from around the web