US: Congress hearing on vaccines is a farce of dangerous antivax nonsense.

Dec 5, 2012 Full story: Crofs Blogs 103

Via Slate.com, Phil Plait blogs at Bad Astronomy: Congress hearing on vaccines is a farce of dangerous antivax nonsense .

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Thats what Pharma paid stooges like the author want all to believe. It makes little sense that this issue is treated this way and no respect given to those victimized. Something real exists betwwen vaccines and autism, and by not investigating and acting, it has gotten worse. This hearing can only do so much, but with biased stories like this one and the type of imbecile who authored it influencing the direction of the investigation, it will continue to fester and grow. The only way to truly settle it is proper research and not research paid for and influenced by Pharma or biased government agencies.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 5, 2012
There you have it, more conspiracy. Of course the blogger has to be paid by Pharma. How dare anyone not agree with anti vaxxers. That's the anti vaxxer answer for everything. Rep. Dan Burton days of using Congressional situations like this to promote antiscience are soon to be over.
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Dec 5, 2012
friend wrote:
There you have it, more conspiracy. Of course the blogger has to be paid by Pharma. How dare anyone not agree with anti vaxxers. That's the anti vaxxer answer for everything. Rep. Dan Burton days of using Congressional situations like this to promote antiscience are soon to be over.
There you have it, friend of Pharma trolling the autism forums undermining all attempts at progress.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Hate to tell you, Congress is not science. None of them are doctors or scientists. Rep. Dan Burton didn't result in 'progress' 10 years ago at the Hearings, and neither will this. And why? He's antiscience and anyone who publicly supports Wakefield will never be taken serious.
DUH IM friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Dec 6, 2012
friend wrote:
Hate to tell you, Congress is not science. None of them are doctors or scientists. Rep. Dan Burton didn't result in 'progress' 10 years ago at the Hearings, and neither will this. And why? He's antiscience and anyone who publicly supports Wakefield will never be taken serious.
No they want answers the lying scientists won't give. Vaccine makers are mad scientists, some of who belong in prison. No one can make them grow a heart or become moral and the science hasn't been done to prove otherwise. These lying scientist know that and as long as they refuse to do it there is no evidence to convict.
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Jenny McCarthy is the face of the anti-vaxxers.

That should say it all..........
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Dec 6, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
Duh says it all in explaining your comment.
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> Duh says it all in explaining your comment.
When the most well known face of your cause is famous for a) getting nekkid and b) dating Jim Carrey no one can take your claims seriously.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Dec 6, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
When the most well known face of your cause is famous for a) getting nekkid and b) dating Jim Carrey no one can take your claims seriously.
Like no ones takes you seriously?
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>Like no ones takes you seriously?
While no ones may take me seriously, fives, tens and twentys do.....
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Dec 6, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
While no ones may take me seriously, fives, tens and twentys do.....
yeah...duh
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text> yeah...duh
And while rare, twos do as well!

Almost forgot those
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Dec 7, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
I like Jenny's face. Any part of her you don't want I'll take.
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text> I like Jenny's face. Any part of her you don't want I'll take.
You can have her brain then.

It's hardly been used!
OH DUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Dec 13, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have her brain then.
It's hardly been used!
When can you deliver? Make sure its still attached to the rest of her. Dumb Blonds, yummy.
Curious

Grethel, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2013
This is a serious topic and for someone to belittle it is proposperous. As a health care professional, my findings and observances are showing a rapid increase in the number of autistic children I see each and every day.
I've spoken with many parents and one things a majority of them have noticed is that the MMR vaccine was the single most mentioned event when they first noticed their child's behavior changing in a dramatic fashion. Some have even said it was as if a "switch" was thrown after a few days following the vaccine. Knowing how viruses live in the body and their affinity for neurologic tissues, I think this is definitely cause for concern and at least an unbiased appoach as far as research is concerned should be taken into consideration.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#20 Aug 2, 2013
Unbiased research has been carried out, and it clearly shows that autism rates among MMR vaccinated kids is no higher than among unvaccinated kids. This would not be the case if MMR vaccination caused autism.
Dickweed

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#21 Aug 2, 2013
If Michelle Bachman says vaccines cause mental retardation then who are we to disagree.

I have seen no evidence to support this insane theory that vaccines cause drain blammage.
WARNING FDA APPROVED

Winnipeg, Canada

#22 Aug 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
This is a serious topic and for someone to belittle it is proposperous. As a health care professional, my findings and observances are showing a rapid increase in the number of autistic children I see each and every day.
I've spoken with many parents and one things a majority of them have noticed is that the MMR vaccine was the single most mentioned event when they first noticed their child's behavior changing in a dramatic fashion. Some have even said it was as if a "switch" was thrown after a few days following the vaccine. Knowing how viruses live in the body and their affinity for neurologic tissues, I think this is definitely cause for concern and at least an unbiased appoach as far as research is concerned should be taken into consideration.
Absolutely. Its TROLLS like ric99 and friend (of Pharma) who applaud vaccine damage and coverup and worship the pro-vac Neanderthal dogma. Just shows any luzer can own a computer and post rubbish.
WARNING FDA APPROVED

Winnipeg, Canada

#24 Aug 2, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Unbiased research has been carried out, and it clearly shows that autism rates among MMR vaccinated kids is no higher than among unvaccinated kids. This would not be the case if MMR vaccination caused autism.
Supply it TROLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As House committee staffs shrink, press offices... Jul '14 Le Jimbo 2
Trace Amounts: Documentary film explores scienc... Jun '14 friend paid pharm... 8
Marion mayor seeking GOP nod for Ind. treasurer (Jun '13) Aug '13 boo 10
Trio of Targets Sex Scandals Draw Ire of Democr... (Jul '13) Aug '13 spud 41
Hearing Gives Burton a Last Shot at Autism Issue (Nov '12) Dec '12 Vaccines Cause Au... 2
Bobby Kern gets prison on forgery charge (Jan '07) Sep '12 Nate 40
Temporary spending bill permits US aid to flow ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 just saying 2

Dan Burton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE