Central Florida residents head to the polls | Photos

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

When former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney 's made his first Central Florida presidential campaign visit, he and his wife, Ann, arrived in a car with a couple of staff members.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Party Pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 6, 2012
 
Lol, good one!
goober

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 6, 2012
 
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
it makes me sad to think the uneducated voter is the greatest threat to freedom, liberty and to America itself. sadly i think the uneducated voter is going to rule this day.
You are assuming that Romney will win...
But fear not,OBAMA will win and those with a higher intellect will carry the day.
The Romnesians will be relegated to applying for Obamacare,hoping their losers preexisting condition will be covered.
scooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

goober is going to be sad later this evening when Romney wins in a landslide and he has to turn in his owebama phone and get a job.
Gluteus Maximus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 6, 2012
 
goober wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming that Romney will win...
But fear not,OBAMA will win and those with a higher intellect will carry the day.
The Romnesians will be relegated to applying for Obamacare,hoping their losers preexisting condition will be covered.
Um, there is no "applying" for Obamacare. It's being FORCED on the entire country in one way or another. And you have the gall to speak of higher intellect...
goober

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 6, 2012
 
Gluteus Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, there is no "applying" for Obamacare. It's being FORCED on the entire country in one way or another. And you have the gall to speak of higher intellect...
Obvlously the 4 Watt Lightbulb Club has not made you aware that although Obamacare is mandatory ,you still have to fill out an application.Check your mental wiring,there is a shortcircuit somewhere.But not to worry,once your application is reviewed,they will send an unlicensed electician out to correct your problem
scooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvlously the 4 Watt Lightbulb Club has not made you aware that although Obamacare is mandatory ,you still have to fill out an application.Check your mental wiring,there is a shortcircuit somewhere.But not to worry,once your application is reviewed,they will send an unlicensed electician out to correct your problem
typical owebama kool aid drinker you are,dumber than a sack of shit.
Gluteus Maximus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 6, 2012
 
goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvlously the 4 Watt Lightbulb Club has not made you aware that although Obamacare is mandatory ,you still have to fill out an application.Check your mental wiring,there is a shortcircuit somewhere.But not to worry,once your application is reviewed,they will send an unlicensed electician out to correct your problem
Your post proves you know absolutely nothing about the affordable health care act. Typical lib: dumber than a bag of hammers.
goober

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 6, 2012
 
Gluteus Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post proves you know absolutely nothing about the affordable health care act. Typical lib: dumber than a bag of hammers.
Romney SUPPORTERS AKA Jockstraps are living proof that Evolution is reversible,confirmed by the fact that they know a lot about nothing
Party Pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

If Obama does win this election, I wonder if the Dems will continue blaming Bush throughout the next four years as well if the economic situation worsens?
goober

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 6, 2012
 
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
typical owebama kool aid drinker you are,dumber than a sack of shit.
My,MY,can you imagine. One who came into the world as the result of an induced bowel movement,talking about shit.
Now,stick your hand up your (*) and massage your brain.
OregonSux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 6, 2012
 
goober wrote:
<quoted text>
If Romney wins,I will suck marine corps pats cock
come on,we know you would suck it anyways
goober

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 6, 2012
 
OregonSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Best part of me ran down my mothers leg
My name is Goober and I approve that message..

PS Guess I was mistaken,I thought best part of you came out in a wet fart,,,,,Glad you corrected me.
Nice little game you played with the message,clearly indicates that you have the intellect of a dildo afflicted with Erectyle Dysfunction
The RumKneeShun

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 6, 2012
 
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
I voted today, i have never seen the welfare receipts so energized. it`s a shame they are not energized enough to get a job.
Musta been one helluva family reunion.Glad you could be there
goober

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 6, 2012
 
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
Obama will take an early lead... untill all the Republicans get off work.
Obviously the Republicans must have fell asleep on the Job and Obama Steamrolled them

OH HAPPY DAYS,,,,LMAO
THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG
goober

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 6, 2012
 
scooter wrote:
goober is going to be sad later this evening when Romney wins in a landslide and he has to turn in his owebama phone and get a job.
iT'S 11;30PM AND OBAMA HAS CLEANED THE ROMNESIAN'S CLOCK,I HAVE A JOB AND YOU ARE CRYING THE BLUES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HARDEE HAR HAR
Party Pete

Haines City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

goober wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously the Republicans must have fell asleep on the Job and Obama Steamrolled them

OH HAPPY DAYS,,,,LMAO
THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG
Yep, and she's fat from four years of food stamps and daytime television. Now she's got four more years of happy days while the working taxpayers foot her bill. Too many people are riding in the wagon these days, not enough people pulling it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Connie Mack Discussions

Search the Connie Mack Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Local reaction to Radel's arrest Jan '14 TonyM 2
Congressman completes treatment after drug bust Dec '13 browardnews 1
Radel plans Latin-oriented town meeting next we... (Apr '13) Apr '13 STD free 2
Bill Cosby CNN Interview Republicans: Bill Cosb... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Julian Alien 1
Political poker in immigration debate (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cricket 23 2
Will They Ever Cut Spending? (Dec '12) Dec '12 rTkLa1 7
Fla. the - Wild West' for third-party PACs (Oct '12) Dec '12 pacs system 2
•••
•••
•••
•••