The Kansas Compact finally gets introduced by Rep. Louis Ruiz with Tequila Party Movement Support

Full story: Tuscon Citizen

Latinos make note: Texas Primary Election Day Set for May 29th, 2012. Vote out anti-immigrant politicians like Rep.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2012
LMAO

Kansas City, MO

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Ruiz? Nothing more needed in my post.
Not So

Kansas City, MO

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Non-partisan Hispanic lead Tequila Party? What a bald faced lie!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2012
Talking on behalf of immigrants is one thing, but defending illegals is another...how does one defend anybody who knowingly breaks our immigration laws, then expects to be given the keys to the city just because they managed to drop 4-5 American-born mouths, while constantly picking taxpayers' pockets?????
I Agree

Kansas City, MO

#4 Mar 4, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Talking on behalf of immigrants is one thing, but defending illegals is another...how does one defend anybody who knowingly breaks our immigration laws, then expects to be given the keys to the city just because they managed to drop 4-5 American-born mouths, while constantly picking taxpayers' pockets?????
Good points and questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CDC chief says ebola must be contained in Africa Aug 12 yep 7
Supporters hail freedom for Sudanese Christian ... Jul '14 American_Infidel 6
Antiabortion bill would have the IRS verify rape (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cat74 14
Syrian Christians ask why the U.S. is siding ag... (Jun '13) Jul '13 rtloder 143
Christopher Smith nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Annetta 1
China Has No Intention Of Changing The Way It D... (Oct '12) Oct '12 attila the Han 20
House committee considers expelling lawmaker ov... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Cat74 25
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Christopher Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••