Tinton Falls man in custody fight to ...

Tinton Falls man in custody fight to visit son in Brazil

There are 1 comment on the Asbury Park Press story from Feb 6, 2009, titled Tinton Falls man in custody fight to visit son in Brazil. In it, Asbury Park Press reports that:

A Tinton Falls man who has waged an international battle to gain custody of his son will get to visit his son in Brazil for the first time in four and a half years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press.

Robin Curry

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Feb 7, 2009
Thank God this man gets to see his son. He really should be taking him home and not just a visitation. Sean is his son and there is no doubt that he should be home with his father. I cannot even begin to imagine this mans pain. Please keep praying that the courts do the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... (Jan '17) Feb '17 WasteWater 38
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... (Dec '16) Dec '16 spud 61
News Want to register to vote in this state? You'll ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 wild child 12
News Republicans blame Cruz for year-end confirmations (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayOne 6
News Rep. Smith: Obama Gave $227 Million To Group Im... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foster 3
News CDC chief says ebola must be contained in Africa (Aug '14) Aug '14 yep 7
News Supporters hail freedom for Sudanese Christian ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 American_Infidel 6
More from around the web