Monmouth Co. father fighting to get s...

Monmouth Co. father fighting to get son back from Brazil to testify before human rights panel

There are 1 comment on the Daily Record story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Monmouth Co. father fighting to get son back from Brazil to testify before human rights panel. In it, Daily Record reports that:

WASHINGTON - Rep. Chris Smith, R-N.J., announced Thursday that a congressional panel dedicated to human rights will hold a hearing on the international child abduction case involving David Goldman of Tinton Falls, N.J. "David Goldman's human rights as a father, his rights under U.S. law and international treaty have been trampled," Smith said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

eric scuderi

Columbia, MD

#1 Nov 20, 2009
why does this man not have his son back yet? this is an outrage. I have been paying attention to this for years and still no success? if we are in the greatest country in the world why haven't we done anything about it yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... Feb '17 WasteWater 38
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... (Dec '16) Dec '16 spud 61
News Want to register to vote in this state? You'll ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 wild child 12
News Republicans blame Cruz for year-end confirmations (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayOne 6
News Rep. Smith: Obama Gave $227 Million To Group Im... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foster 3
News CDC chief says ebola must be contained in Africa (Aug '14) Aug '14 yep 7
News Supporters hail freedom for Sudanese Christian ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 American_Infidel 6
More from around the web