Members of Congress Urge Deputy Secre...

Members of Congress Urge Deputy Secretary Negroponte to Prioritize Religious Freedom

There are 4 comments on the christiannewswire.com story from Jan 7, 2009, titled Members of Congress Urge Deputy Secretary Negroponte to Prioritize Religious Freedom. In it, christiannewswire.com reports that:

Later this week, Deputy Secretary John Negroponte will visit China. This celebration of the 30th anniversary of US-Sino diplomatic relations is a vital time to reinforce a key U.S. priority - religious freedom, especially in light of the increased persecution of house church Christians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at christiannewswire.com.

1noteasilyfooled

“Fundie SMACKER..”

Since: Mar 08

Sunshine city, St Petersburg

#1 Jan 7, 2009
Much better.. Jan 6 is recent!

Dont we have more pressing issues in the middle east? And for that matter, right here at home? china dictates its laws.. not the US.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2009
1noteasilyfooled wrote:
Dont we have more pressing issues in the middle east? And for that matter, right here at home? china dictates its laws.. not the US.
If you dont like the information on the thread, you always have an option of not being here.

Since: Nov 07

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 8, 2009
1noteasilyfooled wrote:
It's my fault for the older news items. They looked like things that people would enjoy discussing and I failed to note the date. I check several Christian news sites daily and evidently one of them doesn't update as often as I thought they did.

I post to the Christian News page - how they get all over the place is beyond me - and look for a variety of news items relating to Christianity.

And yes, we have plenty of problems in the Middle East, which does not mean we don't have problems elsewhere.

After Bush, the US no longer has any room to talk about human rights, but we do need to repent and reclaim the high ground.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2009
SongBookz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my fault for the older news items. They looked like things that people would enjoy discussing and I failed to note the date.
The date doesnt matter. Especially when its only one day difference. Fooled is just being....well, a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Want to register to vote in this state? You'll ... Feb '16 wild child 12
News Republicans blame Cruz for year-end confirmations (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayOne 6
News Rep. Smith: Obama Gave $227 Million To Group Im... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foster 3
News CDC chief says ebola must be contained in Africa (Aug '14) Aug '14 yep 7
News Supporters hail freedom for Sudanese Christian ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 American_Infidel 6
News Antiabortion bill would have the IRS verify rape (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cat74 14
News Syrian Christians ask why the U.S. is siding ag... (Jun '13) Jul '13 rtloder 143
More from around the web