Jury finds Net pharmacy kingpin guilty

Jury finds Net pharmacy kingpin guilty

There are 10 comments on the The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press story from Nov 22, 2006, titled Jury finds Net pharmacy kingpin guilty. In it, The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that:

You figured those annoying e-mails for 'Vi@-gra' and other prescription drugs were part of something illicit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press.

Mike

Detroit, MI

#1 Nov 23, 2006
'He believed this operation was legal because there is no law against it,' Friedberg said in closing arguments.

uhhh can anyone explain how this statement is supposed to make sense?
I_Hate_Spam_To

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#2 Dec 2, 2006
It doesn't, he is an idiot.
alex

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2006
hey this is how it works hes my step brother he worked vary hard at what he did. and he didnt do any thing worng. so if u think that he is a bad person for makin money your worng and your the idiot.
keven

San Josť, Costa Rica

#4 Dec 26, 2006
He's gone and he's not coming back. In Six months the new guy will be in his place awaiting trial
I_Hate_Spam_To

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#5 Dec 26, 2006
alex wrote:
hey this is how it works hes my step brother he worked vary hard at what he did. and he didnt do any thing worng. so if u think that he is a bad person for makin money your worng and your the idiot.
The Escobar brothers worked real hard, peddling their illegal drugs too, but I don't feel sorry for those "entrepreneurs" either.
And no, writing illegal prescriptions for drug addicted patients that you never see, is not "How it works".
ps learn how to spell, idiot step-brother.
vic

San Josť, Costa Rica

#6 Jun 8, 2007
out with the old and in with the new........Jack palasy.....dr jack palasy
meeting house jack palasy......
Poster

Philippines

#8 Mar 16, 2008
Jack Palsay would ripe off his own mother. He is a drug dealer out of the domincain republic. He ships his meds from off shore.

I can tell you one things Out with Chris Smith and in with the New King pin of Drugs Jack Palasy
Big E

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Apr 17, 2008
Whatever buddy - people need to take responsibility for their actions. If this brainiac didn't think that selling prescription drugs without a prescription with some phony doctor from out east and a pharmacy from out west was wrong and illegal somewhere, then this soap dropper should have stayed in scoool.
Mary choi

Central District, Hong Kong

#10 Jun 8, 2010
Noo he is bussiness man he was not in pharmazeutical bussiness who said jack Palasy was a drug dealer was wrong very

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 25, 2011
So it this guy good or bad? selling bad stuff or what???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump administration says houses of worship can... Jan 7 Death on 2 legs 2
News Time for an Immigration Moratorium (Dec '09) Sep '17 C Kersey 4
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... (Jan '17) Feb '17 WasteWater 38
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... (Dec '16) Dec '16 spud 61
News Want to register to vote in this state? You'll ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 wild child 12
News Republicans blame Cruz for year-end confirmations (Dec '14) Dec '14 RayOne 6
News Rep. Smith: Obama Gave $227 Million To Group Im... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Foster 3
More from around the web