Connecticut: William Tong Drops Senat...

Connecticut: William Tong Drops Senate Bid, Endorses Christopher Murphy

There are 9 comments on the Roll Call story from May 1, 2012, titled Connecticut: William Tong Drops Senate Bid, Endorses Christopher Murphy. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Rep. Christopher Murphy is the frontrunner in Connecticut's open-seat Senate race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

La Crosse, WI

#2 May 1, 2012

Murphy is the jackass that teamed up with "I'm Too Sexy for my shirt" Anthony Weiner to try and Intimidate and Stifle the Black Supreme Court Justice, Clearance Thomas.

Murphy is a Pig.

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#3 May 1, 2012
Another strong Democratic voice for the Senate.

HURRAY!!!!!!
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 2, 2012
Tong is a stupid name. Where's Vera Baker?

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#5 May 2, 2012
Madaman wrote:
Another strong Democratic voice for the Senate.
HURRAY!!!!!!
MSNBC HOST COMPARES OBAMA TO HENRY V...I’m enery the fifth I am, I'm enery the fifth I am, I got married to the loon next door and she’d been married four times before……enery…………..enery, enery the fifth I am, I am, enery the fifth I am.

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#6 May 2, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>MSNBC HOST COMPARES OBAMA TO HENRY V...I’m enery the fifth I am, I'm enery the fifth I am, I got married to the loon next door and she’d been married four times before……enery…………..enery, enery the fifth I am, I am, enery the fifth I am.
You owe Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits an immediate apology!

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#7 May 2, 2012
Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to see him next month, I'll tell him.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#8 May 3, 2012
Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Mrs. Brown's lovely daughter named Vera Baker?
democrat i was

Oil City, PA

#9 May 3, 2012
geez these democrat just dont get it
how stupid do they think america voter are..
ok don't answer that one....lol lol lol
sometime we are really stupid
but at this time i do beleive we are aware what going on.
Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill is having a hard time this election....she follow obama views thick and thin.. they refer to us. stupid, nazi, racist,and other vile names. but now here we are election yr. most are now in a fight to get relected
they forgot who they work for and we surely
(i hope)send them packing and send them back home
its our time to send a message to them..
you are fired
we are not an communism nation
we are not for entitlement for other nation when we are broke
we still beleive in helpig our homeless, working poor, disable vets and i hope we still beleive in where people gets help when they help themself first
we are there to give them a helping hand but not there so they can sit on their butts while we work to provide the help
we need a fair tax where everyone pays something in but not gettig more back than what they put in.
you want 4 to 8 kids you better beable to pay for them.. we should not give you more money
we need to cut the spendig.
we still need to pay off our debts of this nation
i do beleive that everyone needs to help out so our grandchildren doesnt pay off our debts we are the one who voted in these people and we are the ones who needs to voted them out of both parties

its my opinion these progessive democrats are the first needs to go first

few of these republicans progessive also needs to be voted out also

its time to take our country back from these long term democrats and republicans

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#10 May 3, 2012
democrat i was wrote:
geez these democrat just dont get it
how stupid do they think america voter are..
ok don't answer that one....lol lol lol
sometime we are really stupid
but at this time i do beleive we are aware what going on.
Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill is having a hard time this election....she follow obama views thick and thin.. they refer to us. stupid, nazi, racist,and other vile names. but now here we are election yr. most are now in a fight to get relected
they forgot who they work for and we surely
(i hope)send them packing and send them back home
its our time to send a message to them..
you are fired
we are not an communism nation
we are not for entitlement for other nation when we are broke
we still beleive in helpig our homeless, working poor, disable vets and i hope we still beleive in where people gets help when they help themself first
we are there to give them a helping hand but not there so they can sit on their butts while we work to provide the help
we need a fair tax where everyone pays something in but not gettig more back than what they put in.
you want 4 to 8 kids you better beable to pay for them.. we should not give you more money
we need to cut the spendig.
we still need to pay off our debts of this nation
i do beleive that everyone needs to help out so our grandchildren doesnt pay off our debts we are the one who voted in these people and we are the ones who needs to voted them out of both parties
its my opinion these progessive democrats are the first needs to go first
few of these republicans progessive also needs to be voted out also
its time to take our country back from these long term democrats and republicans
HOPE AND CHANGE..........nope.......... HYPE N' BLAME..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Christopher Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricane Sandy Threatens to Disrupt Voting on ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 barefoot2626 50
News Poll shows dead heat in Connecticut Senate race (Oct '12) Oct '12 obama FAILURE 22
News Favored In GOP Senate Primary, Linda McMahon Fa... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TonyT1961 22
News Lee Whitnum Says She is Leaving the CT Democrat... (May '12) Jul '12 Seth Rosenblit 2
News New Democrat Coalition Seeks Influence (Feb '12) Feb '12 Le Jimbo 6
News Joe Lieberman Deciding Which Republican He Want... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Joe Lieberman 2
News Conn., Ill. congressmen promote bipartisanship (Oct '11) Oct '11 serfs up 5
More from around the web