Congressman Weiner admits to tweeting...

Congressman Weiner admits to tweeting lewd photos, says he won't resign

There are 28 comments on the NJ.com story from Jun 6, 2011, titled Congressman Weiner admits to tweeting lewd photos, says he won't resign. In it, NJ.com reports that:

After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner confessed today that he tweeted a bulging-underpants photo of himself to a young woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with six women before and after getting married.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
questioner

Castell, TX

#29 Jun 7, 2011
If making wise decision is what we want from congressmen, this guy is disqualified.
Mr Woodcock

Torrance, CA

#30 Jun 7, 2011
what a stupid name
questioner

Castell, TX

#31 Jun 7, 2011
Mr Woodcock wrote:
what a stupid name
Do you mean woodCock or Weiner?
Castortroy

Lakewood, CA

#32 Jun 7, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Liberals fess up and apologize, or eventually come clean, yet in contrast right-wingers seem to lack the courage and integrity to admit a short-coming or personal failure. They,(Bill O’Reilly) just deny, lie and pay (his) victim off with millions of dollars.
Rep. Weiner has to face the music from his wife, colleagues and voters. The difference between Weiner and right-winger’s that are caught in similar situations is that the right preaches about morality as they force their twisted beliefs on others… and right-wingers usually are caught in these situations with the same sex.
So when he lied about it; that is what you call "fessing up"? When he made up a totally fabricated story about his account being hacked? He still gets a pass right? Well Clinton got a pass for lying under oath, why shouldn't Weiner. The right talks about morality because they have standards they measure themselves by, what measurement does the left measure themselves since they don't talk about morality?
rider

Negaunee, MI

#33 Jun 7, 2011
judy wrote:
Resign???? What? He's a Democrat! Democrats don't resign. Most everyone knows Democrats lack any morals, vows???? are you kidding me!
Anthoney Weiner The Canary In A Coal Mine. The internet will get the truth out, Washington Times July 29, 1989. This story was the second biggest scandal of the 1980's which was completely obliterated by the Bush White House - A complete coordinated blackout by the ruling elite in cooperation with the American television networks.(The biggest scandal being the Bush involvement in the attempted assassination of President Reagan) Since the elite who own the television networks in America are the same elite who feast off the carcass of the American population - just like the Bushes do and who sit on the same boards of the same corporate cartels as the Bushes do - most Americans will never hear of this explosive story. But thanks to the Internet all these suppressed news facts are re-surfacing. Perhaps the most chilling aspect of this horrific tale is that such realities can be so completely obliterated by the powers that be so that, even though these are simply the very biggest most explosive stories of our time - you will never know that they happened. That is why www.voxfux.com exists. To bring you the hard cold truth about what is really happening to our world. To inform you about who these people really are who rule America.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20G ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Play_ (film) Huma Abedin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Kahn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oheka_Castle The Canary In A Coal Mine. The Canary In A Coal Mine.The Canary In A Coal Mine. The Canary In A Coal Mine.The Canary In A Coal Mine. The Canary In A Coal Mine.The Canary In A Coal Mine. The Canary In A Coal Mine.
Deng

Nanjing, China

#35 Jun 9, 2011
"Congressman Weiner admits to tweeting lewd photos, says he won't resign"

HANG IN THEIR WEINER AS THIS WILL ALL BLOW OVER IN A FEW DAYS AS THE CORPORATE-STATE MEDIA IN THE UNITED STATES WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER OJ AND TIGER TO DESTROY TOMORROW LEAVING YOU JUST A VAGUE MEMORY.

Since: Jul 07

Hampstead, NC

#36 Jun 9, 2011
Deng wrote:
"Congressman Weiner admits to tweeting lewd photos, says he won't resign"
HANG IN THEIR WEINER AS THIS WILL ALL BLOW OVER IN A FEW DAYS AS THE CORPORATE-STATE MEDIA IN THE UNITED STATES WILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER OJ AND TIGER TO DESTROY TOMORROW LEAVING YOU JUST A VAGUE MEMORY.
let me get this straight: you are in china, and you are complaining of the state media in the US? hahahahahahaha!
Unbelievable

United States

#37 Jun 10, 2011
Police investigating contact with a 17 year old girl now. Weiner's weiner better watch out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Christopher John Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downtown Montauk Project Underway, Officials Ho... Apr '15 um how about 3327 XV 1
News EXCLUSIVE a " Obama Team Campaigning Against Ne... Jan '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News US Rep. Grimm pleads guilty to federal tax evasion Dec '14 jogosdofriv4 6
News Congressman quits over Craigslist e-mails (Feb '11) Feb '14 Sandra Grayson 10
News Janesville Debate: Dissecting Ryan's Claim, Oba... (Aug '12) Sep '12 The Last Templar 71
Christopher Lee nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Alphonse 1
News Weiner to resign after sexting scandal (Jun '11) Sep '11 RayOne 580
More from around the web