Weiner to resign after sexting scandal

Weiner to resign after sexting scandal

There are 580 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Weiner to resign after sexting scandal. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

Rep. Anthony Weiner resigned from office Thursday, saying, "Unfortunately, the distraction that I have created" has made it "impossible" to continue his work in Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Eddie

West Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 16, 2011
Obama had his own Weinergate before his election butt with another man! No wonder he votes the way he does. He exposed his nakedness to dudes and smoked Cocaine This is real sick. This is the scandal of the YEAR! Media really blew it this time!

The Truth Series: Larry Sinclair's Accusations Of Obama's Homosexual Acts & Crack Cocaine Use


Larry Sinclair Exposes Murder of Obama's Alleged Gay Lover
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So, I wonder if Obama will also step down and resign in shame! As far as I know he has not truly explained himself about this.

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rico

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Not satisfactory!!!
He must now be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law...

Since: Nov 10

Lebanon, VA

#4 Jun 16, 2011
"Weiner Reluctantantly Pulls Out"

"Now Out, Weiner Limps to Queens."

"Weiner pulls out prior to climax of investigation"

"Weiner Quits After Severe Chaffing"

"Weiner Relents After Constant Pounding"

"Weiner goes off half-cocked, leaves Congress purple-faced"

"Weiner packs it in"

"Weiner's career tainted"

"Dems Cut Weiner Off"

"Weiner's Sloppy Twats Force Pullout"

"Weiner Pulls Out; Sprays Blame Over Computer, New Yorkers"

"Weiner Has No Balls: Congressman Out"

"Weiner limps away after mishandling controversial climax"

"Ballsy Weiner Gets Sacked"

"Broken Weiner Chooses Not to Finish"

"Weiner Exposed, Staff Shafted"

"Beaten Weiner No Longer a Member"

"Nude Pictures Expose Weiner, Forcing Ejection From Office"

"Weiner's Resolve Goes Flaccid"

"Weiner Inches Towared Obscurity, Done in By His Own Hand"

"Weiner's length in Congress shorter than expected"

"Weiner returns to blue state after pulling out early"

Judged:

17

14

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Richardson, TX

#5 Jun 16, 2011
Terry Wrist wrote:
"Weiner Reluctantantly Pulls Out"
"Now Out, Weiner Limps to Queens."
"Weiner pulls out prior to climax of investigation"
"Weiner Quits After Severe Chaffing"
"Weiner Relents After Constant Pounding"
"Weiner goes off half-cocked, leaves Congress purple-faced"
"Weiner packs it in"
"Weiner's career tainted"
"Dems Cut Weiner Off"
"Weiner's Sloppy Twats Force Pullout"
"Weiner Pulls Out; Sprays Blame Over Computer, New Yorkers"
"Weiner Has No Balls: Congressman Out"
"Weiner limps away after mishandling controversial climax"
"Ballsy Weiner Gets Sacked"
"Broken Weiner Chooses Not to Finish"
"Weiner Exposed, Staff Shafted"
"Beaten Weiner No Longer a Member"
"Nude Pictures Expose Weiner, Forcing Ejection From Office"
"Weiner's Resolve Goes Flaccid"
"Weiner Inches Towared Obscurity, Done in By His Own Hand"
"Weiner's length in Congress shorter than expected"
"Weiner returns to blue state after pulling out early"
LMAO!!!!!
Weiner Spasms

North Branch, MN

#6 Jun 16, 2011
Those are very funny T. Wrist, the only thing is with a last name like that you could have entered one with the word "wrist"
Cranky Old Man

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2011
Weiner was beating his meat where he was getting his bread. I hope we have heard the last of him.
Andy Samson

Zion, IL

#8 Jun 16, 2011
Eddie wrote:
Obama had his own Weinergate before his election butt with another man! No wonder he votes the way he does. He exposed his nakedness to dudes and smoked Cocaine This is real sick. This is the scandal of the YEAR! Media really blew it this time!
The Truth Series: Larry Sinclair's Accusations Of Obama's Homosexual Acts & Crack Cocaine Use
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lBw8DGEYmngXX
Larry Sinclair Exposes Murder of Obama's Alleged Gay Lover
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So, I wonder if Obama will also step down and resign in shame! As far as I know he has not truly explained himself about this.
Obama must GO as Well! Stop the perversion in high office!
OMG

Spring, TX

#9 Jun 16, 2011
OMG - the guy's last name is really weiner?
He is one HOT DOG. Couldn't resist.

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Ashland, MA

#10 Jun 16, 2011
Buh bye!!!!
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#11 Jun 16, 2011
*****

I bet ya weiner's wiener shows up again.......

Since: Oct 08

Pennsylvania

#12 Jun 16, 2011
His wife had the good sense to stay away...feel sad for her.
Andy Samson

Zion, IL

#13 Jun 16, 2011
If he hid this stuff out in open air he would be called a flasher. Who knows how many young people saw his yoo hoo on the internet! This goes to show you that The Democrat liberals party runs a government of the Perverts, for the perverts and by perverts!
OMG

Spring, TX

#15 Jun 16, 2011
keekl wrote:
His wife had the good sense to stay away...feel sad for her.
Who would want to be Mrs. Weiner?
And get sauerkraut, mayo, mustard, ketchup, and other
condiments as gag shower and wedding gifts???

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Ashland, MA

#16 Jun 16, 2011
Andy Samson wrote:
If he hid this stuff out in open air he would be called a flasher. Who knows how many young people saw his yoo hoo on the internet! This goes to show you that The Democrat liberals party runs a government of the Perverts, for the perverts and by perverts!
Andy, there are plenty of Republican pervs too. Equal opportunity.

Since: Nov 10

Lebanon, VA

#17 Jun 16, 2011
Andy Samson wrote:
If he hid this stuff out in open air he would be called a flasher. Who knows how many young people saw his yoo hoo on the internet! This goes to show you that The Democrat liberals party runs a government of the Perverts, for the perverts and by perverts!
So, no perverts & sexual deviants in the Republican party, eh?

The allegations against folks like Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Bob Allen and Glenn Murphy Jr. would probably make a good argument against that...

“Rickroll me I dare you.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 16, 2011
Wait...so he's resigning because he didn't cheat on his wife? Are we serious, America?
Say the Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jun 16, 2011
Buh Bye!
KD4ZIP

Herndon, VA

#20 Jun 16, 2011
At least this clown finally had the good sense to step aside, unlike Bill Clinton.
Knox

United States

#21 Jun 16, 2011
Weiner should have done this immediately and spared his wife, family, friends and political party.

What a perv
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#22 Jun 16, 2011
CrustyCarol wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy, there are plenty of Republican pervs too. Equal opportunity.
it's going to be difficult to top the weiner's wiener story for sheer comedy value.....

this is another obama era historic event....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Christopher John Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaii bill bans discrimination against transge... Apr 26 david traversa 1
News Today in History Feb '16 Billy Ringo 2
News Downtown Montauk Project Underway, Officials Ho... (Apr '15) Apr '15 um how about 3327 XV 1
News EXCLUSIVE a " Obama Team Campaigning Against Ne... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News US Rep. Grimm pleads guilty to federal tax evasion (Dec '14) Dec '14 jogosdofriv4 6
News Congressman quits over Craigslist e-mails (Feb '11) Feb '14 Sandra Grayson 10
News Janesville Debate: Dissecting Ryan's Claim, Oba... (Aug '12) Sep '12 The Last Templar 71
More from around the web