Seth Banks to run for District Attorney

Seth Banks to run for District Attorney

There are 5 comments on the Watauga Democrat story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Seth Banks to run for District Attorney. In it, Watauga Democrat reports that:

Seth Banks of Burnsville announced Friday that he will seek the district attorney seat for the 24th Judicial District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watauga Democrat.

joebob

Waynesville, NC

#1 Aug 21, 2013
He's skinny, got a beard, what's not to like!
A Voter

Burnsville, NC

#2 Jun 9, 2017
joebob wrote:
He's skinny, got a beard, what's not to like!
HE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!!!!!!!
mamamia

New York, NY

#3 Jun 9, 2017
oh
Concerned citizen

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2017
A Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
HE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!!!!!!!
Why? Because he is making people pay for their crimes by sending them off. He isn't about to just keep slapping them on the wrists. I have known Seth for 27+ years he is a great guy and a good human. Don't do the crime if you can't take the time.
Yep

Bakersville, NC

#5 Jun 12, 2017
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because he is making people pay for their crimes by sending them off. He isn't about to just keep slapping them on the wrists. I have known Seth for 27+ years he is a great guy and a good human. Don't do the crime if you can't take the time.
Right on. He's a solid attorney and an upstanding guy. He serves our district well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Does America Hate Islam? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Just Wondering 4
News Why Pat Robertson is responsible for Ebola (Oct '14) Oct '14 Cordwainer Trout 5
News Mechanic who built first aircraft engine for Wr... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Loony Lib 1
News Wright brothers' mechanic honored at Ohio museum (Jul '14) Jul '14 Charles Taylor 1
News Why Does America Hate Islam? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Take Your Country... 4
News McCrory to headline Dec. 8 Charles Taylor Holid... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lisa Anderson 3
News Man says N.C. church confined him because he wa... (Oct '12) Oct '12 snyper 21
More from around the web