2nd Republican enters race to unseat Shuler in NC's 11th District

The Henderson County Republican Party chairman will run for the GOP nomination in the 11th Congressional District, a seat now held by Rep. Full Story
lokel

Weaverville, NC

#1 Oct 2, 2007
Who?
Andrew

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2007
Priority one for these candidates (and Mr. Shuler) should be getting us out of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (North American Union) with Mexico and Canada. The media's silence toward this threat to our sovereignty is astonishing but at the grassroots level, the American people are demanding action. The US Constitution requires Congress to be involved in such matters but that's not happening. Globalism is proving to be a dangerous threat to our national and economic security. Those wishing to be elected (or re-elected) to Congress would be wise to listen to the American people instead of President Bush, the Mexican government and the globalists.
eddie

Piedmont, SC

#3 Oct 2, 2007
Is this man as crazy as a City Council person from Asheville?

we need nuts!!!
Justataxpayer

Fort Stewart, GA

#4 Oct 2, 2007
I'll never support a Republican as long as the GOP supports spending $500,000 PER MINUTE on the war in Iraq. It's the GOP's war and anyone running on the GOP ticket will be held accountable in 2008, from the courthouse to the Whitehouse.
lee

York, SC

#5 Oct 2, 2007
Andrew wrote:
Priority one for these candidates (and Mr. Shuler) should be getting us out of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (North American Union) with Mexico and Canada. The media's silence toward this threat to our sovereignty is astonishing but at the grassroots level, the American people are demanding action. The US Constitution requires Congress to be involved in such matters but that's not happening. Globalism is proving to be a dangerous threat to our national and economic security. Those wishing to be elected (or re-elected) to Congress would be wise to listen to the American people instead of President Bush, the Mexican government and the globalists.
Yep. and the D R E A M deal is sneaking in too !
WE ARE THE BORG

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2007
Ok here is the thing here. I am a strong Republican. The party has lost alot of its base. And they are going to run this man here? I have never heard of this guy. If you going to beat Shuler you better go dug someone else up out of the ground than the ones you got running so far. If it were held today. I would vote for Shuler. I do know who he is. This man may be known in Hendersonville. But for now thats about far as it goes. Shuler was well known in the mountains. That and the fake we will get the troops home thing got him in. Looks like the troops are still in Iraq. What happend to all that talk? I think we will have to prop Charles Taylor up one more time. His name is well known. Not all good but at least people know who he is.
WE ARE THE BORG

United States

#7 Oct 2, 2007
Maybe we could get Bob Caldwell. See you have to run a name. And everyone here knows who Bob is. Hell get Jon Lee alot know his name to.But I say if you could promise Bob alot of money he would run. And god only knows once he got in office what he could make under the table.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does America Hate Islam? Jan 23 Just Wondering 4
Why Pat Robertson is responsible for Ebola Oct '14 Cordwainer Trout 5
Mechanic who built first aircraft engine for Wr... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Loony Lib 1
Wright brothers' mechanic honored at Ohio museum (Jul '14) Jul '14 Charles Taylor 1
Why Does America Hate Islam? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Take Your Country... 4
Seth Banks to run for District Attorney (Aug '13) Aug '13 joebob 1
McCrory to headline Dec. 8 Charles Taylor Holid... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lisa Anderson 3
More from around the web