Why Don't Black People Protest 'Black...

Why Don't Black People Protest 'Black-on-Black Violence'?

There are 11 comments on the The Atlantic story from Apr 2, 2012, titled Why Don't Black People Protest 'Black-on-Black Violence'?. In it, The Atlantic reports that:

He is the author of the memoir The Beautiful Struggle . More Born in 1975, the product of two beautiful parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlantic.

Eleanor vann

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Because every thing we do we learned from the so called white man including black crime on black crime. Just like you don't report white crimes on whites. We were a loving people in Africa, til you bought us over here and corupted. Us. We are getting better and tring to make the whites in high places, honest, loving, Godly, and truthful it is hard pray for us all.
eerey

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Apr 6, 2012
actually no man..

I think pain was everywhere.. from the white man..

and also from the black kings..

Since: May 08

EVERYWHERE

#3 Apr 6, 2012
Many of us do, but it does not get much media attention. All street gangs are domestic Terrorists and we all in America need to treat them as such.

"George Zimmerman, Killer of Trayvon Martin, was a Democrat"
http://youtu.be/WazO6uAiZJs
indy

Mansfield, MA

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Eleanor vann wrote:
Because every thing we do we learned from the so called white man including black crime on black crime. Just like you don't report white crimes on whites. We were a loving people in Africa, til you bought us over here and corupted. Us. We are getting better and tring to make the whites in high places, honest, loving, Godly, and truthful it is hard pray for us all.
...huh?.... its too bad none of the race baiters wouldnt turn and look within, why is ok for blacks to kill and victimize blacks? but a crime if a non-black did the same? guys like sharpton and jesse jackoff,oblamer would have no purpose, or $$, if they didnt keep the race issue up front, presenting black on black crime isnt pol correct, or will it make any of those said bigoted racist haters any $$, or get them elected to screw us..... id hate to see what would happen to the black population if whites killed blacks as much as blacks do .... btw, not all of us brought you over here, i dont know anyone who did, its too bad the left cant moveon and be progressive when it comes to the past, i, and my people did.... if i find anyone who brought you over here, i will give him to you, and you can have at 'em...... you can emigrate back to africa too btw, there are so many there that would trade places with you in a 2nd... have a safe trip back
indy

Mansfield, MA

#5 Jun 27, 2012
if we do point out black on black crime, or anything some dont like to hear, we are called bigots, racists etc..... its too bad we cant talk about race issues, like oblamer says we should, but we cant, well be labeled...... he can, i cant... im all white, but dont hate me, i was born that way....
lolol

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Eleanor vann wrote:
thanks for the laugh this morning
africans were such a loving people that opposing tribes reveled in wholesale wipeout of villages and selling their captives into slavery to the arabs.
lets face it
the tribe on tribe massacres from the 1700-1800's have just resurfaced in tribal warfare in chicago, detroit etc.

yep, just whitey keepin the brothas down lolol
Truther

Opelousas, LA

#7 Jun 27, 2012
Eleanor vann wrote:
Time to wake up and read about the tribes of Africans killing other tribes, etc. If American blacks were to go to Africa for one day you would be crying for the white man to come rescue you. What a bunch of garbage you weak, pathetic people weave amongst yourselves while sucking the white man dry of every single penny he works for. While every race has undergone so much worse than the black one, the Jews, the whites, we have prospered many times over, and fought many times over.

While you sorrowful blacks sit and blame everything and everyone for every horror of your own making. If it were not for the white mans tax dollars their would be no black race upon the earth today!
Truther

Opelousas, LA

#8 Jun 27, 2012
PROFESSOR X wrote:
Many of us do, but it does not get much media attention. All street gangs are domestic Terrorists and we all in America need to treat them as such.
"George Zimmerman, Killer of Trayvon Martin, was a Democrat"
http://youtu.be/WazO6uAiZJs
George Zimmerman is being made a patsy of. He needs to be set free. Had Martin not been in a gated neighborhood, trespassing, and had he not attacked Zimmerman none of this would have happened.
Zimmerman is being lynched by a political party of black racists!
indy

Mansfield, MA

#9 Jun 27, 2012
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman is being made a patsy of. He needs to be set free. Had Martin not been in a gated neighborhood, trespassing, and had he not attacked Zimmerman none of this would have happened.
Zimmerman is being lynched by a political party of black racists!
... i know zimm has been convicted by msnbc already, though they had to dr the tape for him to fit into the mold they already had made for him.... i am looking forward to his 2nd trial, in our courts.... if he didnt inflct those head wounds himself, someone did, so i would think hed have a right o shoot... im surprized oblamer didnt side with zimm, being a community organizer, zimm being on community watch in a gated community, oblamer lives in a gated community, try attacking one of his defenders......... as we were told y the left, after 9-11, that we should look within, and ask why we were attacked, i think the blk activists should do the same...what could it be that would make someone think that a young african american male may be involved in a crime?...what could that be???? maybe stats and prior breakins? i know if i were in an inner city hood people wold Q why i was there wouldnt they... and id be robbed or killed maybe too ... Q if oblama is blk,to the left, and zimm is a wht hispanic, to the left, why is zimm darker than oblamer? wouldnt that make oblama a wht blk guy? and zimm a dark hispanic?, all acc to the race obsessed left... they just cant get past the fact that were all different, they need to deal with it and accept it...
violence is colourblind

Chelmsford, UK

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Why don't white people protest white on white violence?
red dawn

Channelview, TX

#11 Oct 14, 2012
they do not protest because BURRHEAD on whites crime is many times greater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Rangel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds to mark 50th year since Malcolm X's as... Feb '15 Mujahid 7
News HOH: Political Aides Pounce on Whatever-gate Jan '15 Captain Yesterday 10
News What Does Ending The Cold War With Cuba Mean Fo... Dec '14 Drilling for the ... 2
News Chavez Says President Bush Should Resign (Sep '06) Aug '14 dannytome 65
News The 10 Most Vulnerable House Members (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 32
News Rare Beltway Bipartisanship: Bashing Japan Trad... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Captain Yesterday 1
News Fresh from Victory, Rangel Supporters Want Him ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 UTB 1
More from around the web