Obama to Congress: `Time for bickerin...

Obama to Congress: `Time for bickering is over'

There are 111 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 9, 2009, titled Obama to Congress: `Time for bickering is over'. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Shaking off a summer of setbacks, President Barack Obama summoned Congress to enact sweeping health care legislation Wednesday night, declaring the "time for bickering is over" and the moment has arrived to protect millions who have unreliable insurance or no coverage at all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
everybody knows

United States

#107 Sep 14, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments just show how stupid you really are. I don't support Bush anymore than I do Obama. See imbecile? Get it right next time.
Oh and as a PS, I'm not a "Democrate" either. Nor am I a democrat. I'm also not a republican. I am however, trying to figure out what a "Democrate" is? Is that where someone dismantles a crate or something?
Regardless, no I don't call Bush a nazi and I don't call Obama a "boy". However, I will be glad to call you a moron.
Democrates is called a type-o numbnuts. And I don't believe a word your type either if hurling insults is all you have I'ld say its you who is a moron. Your total disreguard for the hypocrtacy of you neo-liberals is astounding one can only phathom the depth of your denial. But I would dare to estimate it's a depth that would make the Marianas Trench look like a roadside ditch. In conclusion I've gathered that posting to a person your obvious caliber is the equivalence of taking Helen Keller to a movie. later
Mr Estrada

Long Beach, CA

#108 Sep 14, 2009
Mike wrote:
Quote:-- "think about it logically, what would be the benefit to Obama in making illegals legal? Think about that hard, and try thinking outside of the partisan box".
Boy are you thick, I wrote: Obama will Legalize everyone soon, watch, and they will all be democrates for life with full health care.
He doesn't benifit from a nation full of Dems, Union supporters, dictator benefactors, bleeding heart church go-ers, dark skinned voters, do you need more dumb-ss ?
Yeah, that makes logical sense. Your counter intuitive thinking makes me smile :)
Mr Estrada

Long Beach, CA

#109 Sep 14, 2009
paint the sky wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people don't trust anything a politician says anymore, no matter what their party affiliation is. Where have you been the last twenty or so years?
What would the benefit be? It is pretty obvious for both parties; votes, money and power.
After all, that is the politician's creed.
Buddy think for yourself, don't leave it to a politician to do that for you...that's just dangerous.
OK, so with the majority of registered voters being on the fence between the red and the blue, you think making 10 million illegalís able to vote , which will push the majority of those voters over to the red, will benefit the blue? You need to look into this deeper, like a war general, because that wouldn't be a good tactic for more blue votes, the net amount would be less.

And show me where it was that I just took a politicians view? Or are you assuming, because we all know what they say about those who assume.
Hmmm

Montclair, CA

#110 Sep 14, 2009
everybody knows wrote:
<quoted text>Democrates is called a type-**** numbnuts. And I don't believe a word your type either if hurling insults is all you have I'ld say its you who is a moron. Your total disreguard for the hypocrtacy of you neo-liberals is astounding one can only phathom the depth of your denial. But I would dare to estimate it's a depth that would make the Marianas Trench look like a roadside ditch. In conclusion I've gathered that posting to a person your obvious caliber is the equivalence of taking Helen Keller to a movie. later
Wow dip-dunk. You actually think I'm a lib? Now THAT makes me laugh!! You really can't read can you? I take that back ... you read about as well as you spell (democrate).
Mike

United States

#111 Sep 14, 2009
Mr Estrada wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that makes logical sense. Your counter intuitive thinking makes me smile :)
Yea, but he doesn't realize there will be no more money to support them with, Oboma's left as cheif of AZTLAN. Thats like being President of Mexico, hoping his people will send back some of white mans money.
Mike

United States

#112 Sep 17, 2009
A truth bomb went off, and killed the debate!
Mr Estrada

Long Beach, CA

#113 Sep 17, 2009
Lol, no, just all these people are morons with NOTHING to back it up. At least I can point out section 246 (I think thats it) from the bill. These people have NOTHING to back their stuff up. Dogmatic Republicans (most of them anyways). Now THERES a truth bomb that went off.
False Documents

Covina, CA

#114 Sep 17, 2009
Mr Estrada wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. Have you ever been to a doctors office? Whats the first thing they do... they call for authorization. And if they DO happen to get through to see the Dr., the company (or the govt.) DOESN'T give them a dime. So why does this matter?
Where do you get your facts from anyway??? Or do you just make them up as you go along? You are just nuts!
False Documents

Covina, CA

#115 Sep 17, 2009
Mr Estrada wrote:
Lol, no, just all these people are morons with NOTHING to back it up. At least I can point out section 246 (I think thats it) from the bill. These people have NOTHING to back their stuff up. Dogmatic Republicans (most of them anyways). Now THERES a truth bomb that went off.
Christ, again you are quoting words (supposedly) on paper that don't mean a damn thing! I am not a Republican but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know if the laws aren't followed and/or there are loopholes to keep from having the laws enforced what good are these words you keep referring to!
Our laws don't mean much anymore because so many people choose to ignore them. It is done everyday buddy. "Back up their stuff",??? How about arrest records and crime stats, I don't know how much more of that fact you need to point out you are SO WRONG.
Please tell us, in what way are YOU benefiting from this situation, because you sure talk like somebody who is. Just keep talking in circles and see how many people you "win over."
Mike

United States

#116 Sep 17, 2009
HER MAIN MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is where you are wrong! In his Speech he said There would be NO Health care for ILLEGALS in this country! If Obama goes ahead and make it so the Illegals do get health care, he would recalled right then and there.
Yea, We will recall him after the fact, real smart, like we'll deport the illegals later after they have political power. Smaaart
Mr Estrada

Long Beach, CA

#117 Sep 18, 2009
False Documents wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ, again you are quoting words (supposedly) on paper that don't mean a damn thing! I am not a Republican but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know if the laws aren't followed and/or there are loopholes to keep from having the laws enforced what good are these words you keep referring to!
Our laws don't mean much anymore because so many people choose to ignore them. It is done everyday buddy. "Back up their stuff",??? How about arrest records and crime stats, I don't know how much more of that fact you need to point out you are SO WRONG.
Please tell us, in what way are YOU benefiting from this situation, because you sure talk like somebody who is. Just keep talking in circles and see how many people you "win over."
Blah blah blah blah. Well then why don't you go cry about it some more. That's really accomplishing a lot.

Hey, they should just stop arresting people because people can get around loop holes! Let's not deport illegals because they will find a loop hole and be right back in here. Lets stop watching big corporations while we're at it because they are just going to use loop holes to get away with their bs. Lets just stop caring about ANYTHING because of loop holes.

What do I get out of it? Nothing personaly. I have one of the best HMO's for my son and I for free, but sorry I care about our country.

God I hate motivated reasoning from morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP aims to grow majority in final Senate race,... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 4
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 18
News On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15) Jun '15 Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
News Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6