Obama says change has come to Washington

Obama says change has come to Washington

There are 4 comments on the SF Gate story from May 16, 2009, titled Obama says change has come to Washington. In it, SF Gate reports that:

President Barack Obama says agreement on an energy bill and a promise by interest groups to squeeze trillions of dollars in savings from the health care system show that change has come to Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 May 16, 2009
It sure has...... from a corrupt, lying Republican administration to a corrupt, lying Democratic administration. That's change we can believe in.....
MisterTibbs

Sacramento, CA

#2 May 16, 2009
My friend, remember when Democrats lie, no one died but when Repuglicans lie many died.

so which lies do you prefer?
Bama Yankee wrote:
It sure has...... from a corrupt, lying Republican administration to a corrupt, lying Democratic administration. That's change we can believe in.....

Gab

“Surrounded by Libs.”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 May 16, 2009
MisterTibbs wrote:
My friend, remember when Democrats lie, no one died but when Repuglicans lie many died.
so which lies do you prefer?
<quoted text>
This POS Obama,who promised to be out of Iraq by the end of 2009 has not only supported a surge in Afghanistan but has waged war on a third front,Pakistan.
Obamas hands are getting pretty bloody very fast.
So much for your theory,eh?
MisterTibbs

Sacramento, CA

#4 May 16, 2009
theory you say?
so the over 4,500 american killed under GW the Moron bush rush to Iraq, was that a theory.
Those americans are really dead, so there goes your theory.

About Afghanistan, so tell me again why the Moron bush removed the troops to fight in that drummed up war in Iraq?

About your theory on the surge in iraq under GW the Moron Bush..., Well yes sir, that was good surging.
Gab wrote:
<quoted text>
This POS Obama,who promised to be out of Iraq by the end of 2009 has not only supported a surge in Afghanistan but has waged war on a third front,Pakistan.
Obamas hands are getting pretty bloody very fast.
So much for your theory,eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP aims to grow majority in final Senate race,... Dec '16 tomin cali 4
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 18
News On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15) Jun '15 Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
News Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6
More from around the web