Obama: 'time for bickering is over'

Obama: 'time for bickering is over'

There are 25 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Sep 9, 2009, titled Obama: 'time for bickering is over'. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Shaking off a summer of setbacks, President Barack Obama summoned Congress to enact sweeping health care legislation Wednesday night, declaring the "time for bickering is over" and the moment has arrived to protect millions who have unreliable insurance or no coverage at all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My Opinion

Centerville, TX

#27 Sep 10, 2009
GJFlash wrote:
The time for bickering is over? Does that mean that those who disagree with ObamaNation are hereby ordered to shut up?
How are they going to shut up people who disagree with them?
Are they going to propose some sort of law to shut down talk radio?
Are they going to take over the newspapers and alphabet media?
Will we lose our First Amendment rights and be forced to listen to morons like "My Opinion" up there (who complained about "widening the divide" in the middle of a mental, hateful rant directed towards those who disagree with her)?
Yes, President* Obama, the time for bickering is over. You need to accept facts and reality and start listening to some reason.
No, dumbass the statement was directed at Congress with the idea of getting a Health Care plan passed that everyone can live with. Yes, they have widened the divide among the American people, and no it was not a rant, but based of factual evidence.........something your political persuasion knows very little about! It's very easy to research and find out for yourself, but that would be way too funny for you.
My Opinion

Centerville, TX

#28 Sep 10, 2009
Yes, it is documented that a handful of major corporations in this Country hold the majority of the wealth. They also have the majority of Congress in their pockets. Go look it up....if you have the ability and the skills.
karl42

United States

#29 Sep 10, 2009
My Opinion wrote:
Yes, it is documented that a handful of major corporations in this Country hold the majority of the wealth. They also have the majority of Congress in their pockets. Go look it up....if you have the ability and the skills.
You are exactly right. this country has been run by big business, big oil for decades. Its time the REAL Americans to take back their Country.

These hate filled conservatives are just pissed because they see their net worth dwindling. I say too frickin bad you and your elite have been living off my sweat for to long.

Since: Sep 09

Denver

#30 Sep 10, 2009
karl, the only time you sweat is from withdrawal symptoms.

Since: Sep 09

West Chicago, IL

#31 Sep 11, 2009
raysmom2 wrote:
I love the way he always seeks to belittle dissent. He needs to step away from Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and read any book on healthy relationships- IF he wants to be represent us all, which he has not shown one iota of care about so far. He has his agenda, and that is that, and he gets really cranky if things don't go his way, vilifying the messenger, as other empty-headed followers do. If you can't defend your stance with reason, then disparage the opponent- the tactics of the intellectually weak and dishonest.
Damn I love this woman! Spot on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP aims to grow majority in final Senate race,... Dec '16 tomin cali 4
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 18
News On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15) Jun '15 Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
News Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6
More from around the web