Boustany, Cravins meet in Lake Charles debate

Oct 9, 2008 Full story: KATC-TV Lafayette

Republican U.S. Rep. Charles Boustany fought off attacks in a debate Wednesday with Democratic challenger Don Cravins Jr., as the Democrat criticized the incumbent's record on coastal erosion projects and ...

Full Story
Bob D

Lafayette, LA

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Isn't it nice? Even in these tough time Boustany and his neocon cohorts still can find the money to continue to make war.
from Opelousas

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2008
Hello Lake Charles,
Here in Opelousas the great senator don cravins, jr is telling everyone how he has you all eating out of his hand. I am posting a link from the Opelousas newspaper, The Daily World. This is worth reading. You will discover how he and his family like to introduce racism into their campaigns when in front of a black audience then tell white people how conservative they are. Judge for yourself.

http://www.dailyworld.com/article/20081030/NE...
from Opelousas

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2008
I almost forgot! Here is a link to Act No. 854, a bill sponsored by Senator Cravins to help the insurance companies raise your hurricane deductibles to unbelievable dollars. You see, Senator Cravins is responsible for those outrageous insurance rates and deductibles we were hit with during the recent hurricanes. Send him to Washington and just imagine what he could do.

http://legis.state.la.us/billdata/streamdocum...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan set for collision course with Obama Nov 24 Le Jimbo 8
Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6
McAllister lays low, hopes scandal passes (Apr '14) Apr '14 Debbie 1
'Doc Fix' Puts Republicans in Election-Year Bind (Mar '14) Mar '14 foster 10
Obama's IRS 'Confusion' (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cat74 132
Obamacare push accelerates as government shutdo... (Sep '13) Oct '13 bs alert 111
Immigration supporters fear they're losing camp... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Brenda besson 14
More from around the web