Who is Rep. Joe Wilson?

Sep 10, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLUK-TV Green Bay

During President Obama's Wednesday night speech on health care, Rep. Joe Wilson, a little-known Republican from South Carolina, shouted "Lie. You lie" when Obama said that his plan would not offer free care to illegal immigrants.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2009
Don

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

Judged:

Wilson is mindless jerk who doesn't deserve his position in politics.
Pandora

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

Joe Wilson and many like him are guilty of political games that have caused a health care reform to not be passed and the end result of those games and desire to be "right" have enabled the health insurance business to run out of control for years. Health insurance is a business and like any other business they are about making profit not loosing money. For years they have gotten away with dropping coverage, denying coverage and writing policies that allow them legal ways of getting out of paying benefits. The problem is most people don't even read their healthcare plan whether provided by their employer or not. The health insurance industry is guilty of contributing to the deaths of countless people who they denied coverage to including a friend of mine who died last year of cancer because her health insurance company refused to pay for any more treatments for her. An appeal process takes too long and time was not something she had in abundance. Imagine desperately trying to stay alive for your children and family and to have your insurance tell you to go home and prepare to die. The only "death panel" in this country is called health insurance.
Joe Wilson along with many others turned a blind eye to the illegal immigrants who have been working labor jobs in the state of SC and other states for years. Not until it became a political tool to their advantage did they declare their position against it. It was fine when these men and women were working at industrial plants, construction jobs and other hard labor jobs as they had been for a long time with Joe Wilson and others doing nothing about it. They did not just magically grow to the number they are overnight. They were allowed to get to that number. The Social Security Administration knows when a SSN is being used by more than one person yet you don't see the authorities showing up and arresting anyone or fining any business do you?
Do the research, real research.
Paladin

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

I'm proud to have Joe Wilson in Washington. He's not afraid to call a liar a liar. He's what we need more of, honesty.
I was just on HHI for a relaxing, fun vacation. We plan our vacation months in advance and I wouldn't change my plans over anything Joe Wilson said to the liar and chief.
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

Real Americans HERO
TEA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

He is the representitive who called bo out on his lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••