GOP agrees with Obama on health care to a point
Rep. Charles Boustany of Louisiana says Republicans agree that the nation's health care system needs an overhaul but warns against offering consumers ...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mochila.
Since: Apr 09
#1 May 19, 2009
Hmmm... Health Care for All Americans is Simple!
1) Merge Medicare with Medicaide into one single "Income Based" system for elderly and poor citizens.
2) Require insurance companies to provide the same basic coverage for all Non-Medicare/Medicaide citizens, regardless of health status, at affordable rates.
3) Allow insurance companies to profit by offering additional benefits and options to those who qualify and are willing to pay the difference.
As for Funding...
1) Changing from an "Emergency Treatment" to a "Preventive Care" system will save local communities billions, maybe even trillions of taxpayer dollars!
2) Small business will be able to compete globally and hire additional taxpaying employees!
3) Wealthy seniors will pay their fair share!
4) The tremendous burden on future generations will be greatly reduced!
Add your comments below
|GOP aims to grow majority in final Senate race,...||Dec '16||tomin cali||4|
|America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path...||Sep '16||Cath League of Du...||54|
|Weed the people (May '15)||Oct '15||louisianATHEIST||2|
|The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15)||Jul '15||goonsquad||18|
|On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15)||Jun '15||Cordwainer Trout||15|
|Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14)||Nov '14||Le Duped||4|
|Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14)||Jun '14||lolol||6|
Find what you want!
Search Charles Boustany Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC