Newly released IRS video shows employ...

Newly released IRS video shows employees dancing

There are 16 comments on the Northern Michigan News story from May 31, 2013, titled Newly released IRS video shows employees dancing. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

In the latest black eye for the Internal Revenue Service, the agency provided Congress on Friday with another video featuring its employees, this one showing about a dozen of them line dancing on a stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

Balls

Leesville, LA

#2 May 31, 2013
We should all be surprised.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 May 31, 2013
Who the hell is leading this country, Joe Biden?

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#4 Jun 1, 2013
Wait, wait, wait… you mean to tell me that they were actually… DANCING?

Oh the outrage!

Hey tea-baggers, GET A LIFE!
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#5 Jun 1, 2013
Who isn't dancing over 8 years of t-bagger tears?

hahahahahahahahahaha

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Jun 1, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Who the hell is leading this country, Joe Biden?
i couldn't tell you who's leading...but i can sure point out the idiots following!
Bigfoot

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2013
I'm glad to see our tax money going to good use.
sinic

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2013
Government employees shouldn't be allowed to dance, drink ... etc. They aren't free people, only corporate employees should be allowed these privilages.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#9 Jun 1, 2013
This is the Barrack Hussein Obama administration.

Furthermore, male & female IRS agents allegedly are following the morals of the Secret Service and the FBI.
IRS people reportedly are hooking up with prostitutes.
The service is free, in exchange for bypassing an audit.

Did you expect anything else under the Barrack Hussein Obama administration?

Crisis after crisis, scandal after scandal,
Slime after slime being appointed to high government positions.
The crimes range from issuing unjustifiable parking tickets to the opposition, to removing them from among the living.

This entire administration needs to be charged under the RICO ACT, and then be put away for life.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Jun 1, 2013
Papillon wrote:
This is the Barrack Hussein Obama administration.
Furthermore, male & female IRS agents allegedly are following the morals of the Secret Service and the FBI.
IRS people reportedly are hooking up with prostitutes.
The service is free, in exchange for bypassing an audit.
Did you expect anything else under the Barrack Hussein Obama administration?
Crisis after crisis, scandal after scandal,
Slime after slime being appointed to high government positions.
The crimes range from issuing unjustifiable parking tickets to the opposition, to removing them from among the living.
This entire administration needs to be charged under the RICO ACT, and then be put away for life.
t-beggars in the backseat are funny. "Are we there yet"?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 Jun 1, 2013
Calling Mr. Mc.Veigh...calling Mr. McVeigh...bwhaahaha...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 1, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
i couldn't tell you who's leading...but i can sure point out the idiots following!
At least throw in some synonyms for your favorite, and boringly unimaginative, use of the word "idiot". Still, the only thing more limited than your vocabulary is the depth of your ideas.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#13 Jun 1, 2013
sinic wrote:
Government employees shouldn't be allowed to dance, drink ... etc. They aren't free people, only corporate employees should be allowed these privilages.
They can drink and dance all they want, the problem is they are using taxpayer money to do it. I mean sure Obama does it, but I'm not sure we can afford to pay for all government employee recreation as a perk.
Oracle

Stillwater, OK

#14 Jun 1, 2013
Enough is enough.
Time to flatten the federal income tax. This will abolish the IRS as we know it and scrap the mammoth and corrupted tax code.
Only parasites will object.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#15 Jun 1, 2013
Oracle wrote:
Enough is enough.
Time to flatten the federal income tax. This will abolish the IRS as we know it and scrap the mammoth and corrupted tax code.
Only parasites will object.
True frickin dat.
Herman Cains 999 tax code certainly wasn't the answer,but,the thing politicians disagreed with across the board was the simplicity of it.
Every year the tax code gets bigger and becomes more of a train wreck that provide added power and deniability for the Federal Government.
This is exactly what the single payer system in health care this administration is pushing for will become.
Mike

Polk City, FL

#16 Jun 2, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wait, wait, wait… you mean to tell me that they were actually… DANCING?
Oh the outrage!
Hey tea-baggers, GET A LIFE!
What does a fake Marine care about taxes. Patty most likely lives off the Govt, cashing a disability check for an alleged learning disability or some other improvable ailment.

He's obviously not a working tax payer.
jersy by da sea

United States

#17 Jun 2, 2013
I can't wait to see the video of those IRS employees dancing in the exercise yard of a Federal prison while doing their 15-20 year sentences for becoming corrupt tools of Obama and the Dems!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP aims to grow majority in final Senate race,... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 4
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 18
News On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15) Jun '15 Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
News Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6
More from around the web