Catholics weigh in on health-care dec...

Catholics weigh in on health-care decision

There are 13 comments on the Daily World story from Mar 21, 2010, titled Catholics weigh in on health-care decision. In it, Daily World reports that:

For Roman Catholics in Louisiana, the current health-care debate on Capitol Hill in Washington comes down to the issue of abortion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily World.

Barb Monda

Lakewood, WA

#1 Mar 21, 2010
Catholics in La do not have to get abortions if they do not want to. How about putting on your thinking caps and realize Health Care reform benifits YOU!!!! Biishops and politicians are the pawns of BIG INSURANCE COMPANIES. Connect your brains and do something for yourselfs and other ordinay citizens. Stop being the dupes of the rich!
atlas

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Barb Monda wrote:
Catholics in La do not have to get abortions if they do not want to. How about putting on your thinking caps and realize Health Care reform benifits YOU!!!! Biishops and politicians are the pawns of BIG INSURANCE COMPANIES. Connect your brains and do something for yourselfs and other ordinay citizens. Stop being the dupes of the rich!
LOLOL

Bishops are not pawns of insurance companies, but thanks for the laugh!

So, are you comfortable with the IRS overseeing health care?
Are you comfortable with the fact that these arrogant lawmakers are ignoring the will of the majority (73%) who do NOT want this bill passed?

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 21, 2010
atlas wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
Are you comfortable with the fact that these arrogant lawmakers are ignoring the will of the majority (73%) who do NOT want this bill passed?
73%? Where are you getting that #?
Tea spits on liberals

AOL

#4 Mar 21, 2010
The Bishops better do their job,,,,
and kick out all these baby killing
liberals out of the Catholic Church!
I Like Lipton

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2010
atlas wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
Let's not forget the IRS has FULL POLICE POWERS !!!!!!! And it's currently being ran by an admitted tax cheat as reported in the Washington Post.

Timothy Geithner's Tax Problems
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Can the hypocrisy of the democrat's get any thicker. I'd like to ask Nancy why the culture of corruption has gotten worse, what happened ?
atlas

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2010
C Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>73%? Where are you getting that #?
CNN poll.
atlas

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2010
I Like Lipton wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget the IRS has FULL POLICE POWERS !!!!!!! And it's currently being ran by an admitted tax cheat as reported in the Washington Post.
Timothy Geithner's Tax Problems
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Can the hypocrisy of the democrat's get any thicker. I'd like to ask Nancy why the culture of corruption has gotten worse, what happened ?
Yup.

Brought to us by historical illiterates who do not understand the fundamental nature of the USA, and narcissitic politicians who truly look out for number one.
Nasty Pelousy

Monterrey, Mexico

#8 Mar 22, 2010
Tea spits on liberals wrote:
The Bishops better do their job,,,,
and kick out all these baby killing
liberals out of the Catholic Church!
Catholics are plotting right now to have me excommunicated! What the hell is the matter with them? Don't they know this is for their own good and the good of America?

I just don't understand why nobody else wants San Francisco values brought to all of America!

I am working on my next grand scheme. Tax payer support of gay marriage.

I am such a good Catholic! The Pope is gonna love me for that one!
Nasty Pelousy

Roanoke, VA

#9 Mar 22, 2010
Barb Monda wrote:
Yes, come and be rich like me! I'm so rich that I don't have to participate in cruddy government health care. When I get sick, I am going to the finest doctors while the rest of you dumbuses are going to be standing in lines for hours hoping to get in to see a doctor!

I'll be flying to a fine hospital in government funded jets on you peons tax paying dollars! Ha ha!

Know what's going to happen next? Businesses are going to start shutting down because they can't afford to cover all this. Whee! Won't that be fun? I'm going to laugh my as* off while all of you lose your jobs because of lay offs in small businesses.

I'll still have my job! Wrecking America and laughing all the way to the bank! I'm set for life with perks coming out the kazooo!

It's so gratifying to know that all of you crazy liberals will keep putting dipshitz like us back in office!
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#10 Mar 22, 2010
catholics really need to keep their mouths shut......

it seems everytime they open their mouths.......another choirboy is found in there......
Nasty Pelousy

Roanoke, VA

#11 Mar 23, 2010
LOL wrote:
catholics really need to keep their mouths shut......
it seems everytime they open their mouths.......another choirboy is found in there......
Stop talking about the homosexuals that way! I'll have you arrested and taken in on hate crime charges!

“Enlightened Lemur Seeks ”

Since: Jun 09

South Wellfleet

#12 Mar 23, 2010
Write Bart Stupak's bishop...

http://payingattentiontothesky.com/2010/03/22...

regards

jayd
Barb Monda

Lakewood, WA

#13 Apr 27, 2010
atlas wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
Stop watching Fox News. It has become the Catechesim of the mindless...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 18
News On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15) Jun '15 Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
News Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6
News McAllister lays low, hopes scandal passes (Apr '14) Apr '14 Debbie 1
News 'Doc Fix' Puts Republicans in Election-Year Bind (Mar '14) Mar '14 foster 10
More from around the web