GOP May Not Give Formal Response To O...

GOP May Not Give Formal Response To Obama Speech

There are 286 comments on the WTOV9 story from Sep 6, 2011, titled GOP May Not Give Formal Response To Obama Speech. In it, WTOV9 reports that:

Two days before President Barack Obama unveils a major jobs initiative to a joint session of Congress, no one has been designated publicly by Republican leaders on Capitol Hill to deliver the customary GOP response to the high-profile speech.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOV9.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Jerry

United States

#308 Sep 9, 2011
I don't think the Republicans can afford to give the President another half Trillion dollars to squander. They would all be voted out of office.
Dingo

Elk Grove, CA

#309 Sep 9, 2011
Awww.
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the ignorant one. Here is what you missed numbnuts. Complaining about Bush is like crying about spilled milk. It is done with and over. We can't pressure Bush to stop doing the wrong thing. But guess what what Sparky? We can pressure obammy because he is the president now. We can pressure congress to oppose obammy. We can vote obammy out during the next election.
When your brain starts to function at as high a level as mine then you might understand that you can't change the pass only the future.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#310 Sep 9, 2011
OhSpender can just say goodbye to the White House come 2012

Wartime III

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#311 Sep 9, 2011
Dingo wrote:
I see you are still confused.
Dementia is a terrible thing.
<quoted text>
Listen up, black-ie.
There's no correlation that the skidmarked Ocommie panties that you stuff in your ghetto mau mau mouth are detrimental to you, your ancestor's, or your rape victim's steady march to your cannibal pot destiny.
Btw, all those dots are actually cockroach turds. Sauce for your cooked cannibal pot goose.

Wartime III

#313 Sep 9, 2011
Jerry wrote:
I don't think the Republicans can afford to give the President another half Trillion dollars to squander. They would all be voted out of office.
The Hairy Reid democRAT-controlled Senate is far too busy killing every GOP House bill and lying....to aid the kenyan's reelection to care about Americans.

Perhaps the paid Obaminion shills can tell us how far all of these GOP House bills progressed in the democrat-controlled Senate.

http://majorityleader.gov/JobsTracker/

Wartime III

#314 Sep 9, 2011
conservative crapola wrote:
limbot took a vacation day. no formal response will be available for the rewhiglican/birther/bagger party before Monday.
Translation:

Your kenyan stuck his wittle dingus between your black lips and you'll be busy until Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP aims to grow majority in final Senate race,... Dec '16 tomin cali 4
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 18
News On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15) Jun '15 Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
News Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6
More from around the web