GOP May Not Give Formal Response To O...

GOP May Not Give Formal Response To Obama Speech

There are 286 comments on the WTOV9 story from Sep 6, 2011, titled GOP May Not Give Formal Response To Obama Speech. In it, WTOV9 reports that:

Two days before President Barack Obama unveils a major jobs initiative to a joint session of Congress, no one has been designated publicly by Republican leaders on Capitol Hill to deliver the customary GOP response to the high-profile speech.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOV9.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Ralph

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Sep 6, 2011
Why even show up, let him stand their and talk to himself.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 6, 2011
Libelous desperate political slugs from Maxine Waters to dumbazz Joe Biden and to douchebag Debbie Wasserman Schultz are trying their best to label The Tea Party as racists who are out to lynch blacks, etc. Of course their butt spew is anything but the truth. The truth is the democRat Party owns the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, lynching, etc. History confirms democRat slave masters from days gone by used blacks to pick cotton, today's democRat slave masters use blacks to harvest votes...despicable.
Patriot

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2011
it wont warrant a response...it will be the same ole campaign speech bullshit
Hooper

Dover, DE

#5 Sep 6, 2011
The GOP is out of touch. Ordinary Americans are struggling to save their communities from the befouling third world stench of illegals and barely legals and all they can do is talk about capital gains tax cuts. If I had 500,000 shares of Exxon/Mobil I would have moved to a gated community a long time ago.
Don Kosloff

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Hooper wrote:
The GOP is out of touch. Ordinary Americans are struggling to save their communities from the befouling third world stench of illegals and barely legals and all they can do is talk about capital gains tax cuts. If I had 500,000 shares of Exxon/Mobil I would have moved to a gated community a long time ago.
It is the Democrats who are pushing hard to make the stench legal.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#7 Sep 6, 2011
They have to wait for Limbot to come up with the response before they'll be able to give one. This is quite a collection of hapless rewhiglicans/baggers/birthers.
Getflushed

San Jose, CA

#8 Sep 6, 2011
We've heard Obama in Chicago... More stimulus type "infrastructure" jobs, where 90% of the people hired are paid to do absolutely nothing. Worse yet, we heard Obama, when he knew of Hoffa's words beforeheand, not saying anything about the radical Democrat call to "take out" the Tea Party. This immediately resulted in the deaths of National Guardsmen and other innocent in Nevada. It also immediately led to 44 people being shot by radical Democrats in New York and some deaths. Obama allows this radical, inflammatory language to incite violence, just as another Socialist Loon allowed Kristalnacht many years ago.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2011
conservative crapola wrote:
They have to wait for Limbot to come up with the response before they'll be able to give one. This is quite a collection of hapless rewhiglicans/baggers/birthers.
Obviously some marxist took a poop in your ears so all you can do is pull crapola out of your libelous butt...
Limbaugh has nothing whatsoever to do with what is said in any rebuttal speech. Why should his input be needed when most everyone can see America is being ran into the ground by an obamanation?

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#10 Sep 6, 2011
conservative crapola wrote:
They have to wait for Limbot to come up with the response before they'll be able to give one. This is quite a collection of hapless rewhiglicans/baggers/birthers.
Same thing nobama said!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#11 Sep 6, 2011
Getflushed wrote:
We've heard Obama in Chicago... More stimulus type "infrastructure" jobs, where 90% of the people hired are paid to do absolutely nothing. Worse yet, we heard Obama, when he knew of Hoffa's words beforeheand, not saying anything about the radical Democrat call to "take out" the Tea Party. This immediately resulted in the deaths of National Guardsmen and other innocent in Nevada. It also immediately led to 44 people being shot by radical Democrats in New York and some deaths. Obama allows this radical, inflammatory language to incite violence, just as another Socialist Loon allowed Kristalnacht many years ago.
I sgree, words have consequences. The shootings in Tucson were the direct result of the urgings of people like Limbaugh and the Fox News morons.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#12 Sep 6, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
Libelous desperate political slugs from Maxine Waters to dumbazz Joe Biden and to douchebag Debbie Wasserman Schultz are trying their best to label The Tea Party as racists who are out to lynch blacks, etc. Of course their butt spew is anything but the truth. The truth is the democRat Party owns the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, lynching, etc. History confirms democRat slave masters from days gone by used blacks to pick cotton, today's democRat slave masters use blacks to harvest votes...despicable.
It is quite a coincidence though, that the tea party
didn't exist until an African American was elected president.
Hmmmmm?

The Dems may have a legacy of Jim Crow, but the
Republican Party bought it out lock, stock and barrel
with Nixon's "Southern Strategy." The redneck goons with the
ropes and clubs and guns moved over to the GOP en masse and were
welcomed with open arms. Guess what? They're still there and the
tea party has 'em.
Hooper

Dover, DE

#13 Sep 6, 2011
Don Kosloff wrote:
<quoted text>It is the Democrats who are pushing hard to make the stench legal.
Ok, I'll take your word for it. I expect republicans will push for deportation.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#14 Sep 6, 2011
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
I sgree, words have consequences. The shootings in Tucson were the direct result of the urgings of people like Limbaugh and the Fox News morons.
Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your completely stupid point of view

Wartime III

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#15 Sep 6, 2011
Patriot wrote:
it wont warrant a response...it will be the same ole campaign speech bullshit
As Charles Krauthammer stated Friday....

Don't assume his [the kenyan fake, phony, and fraud] speech is intended to turn the economy around.

This is a speech to frame the debate for his reelection. It's NOT a serious jobs proposal.

It will include the things he knows Republicans will reject, and thus he sets up the premise -- because his own WH has now said, "we're gonna be at 9% unemployment next year as well".

The premise will be that we'll be at 9% on election day because the obstinate Republicans who care only about reelection and not about the country have rejected the great ideas that he's proposing.

The Republicans have the perfect slogan.....PRESIDENT ZERO. Zero economic expansion, zero jobs, zero ideas on how to cure the economy.

The kenyan is a sack of sh!t. SHAME ON AMERICA.

Wartime III

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Since: Jul 11

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#16 Sep 6, 2011
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
I sgree, words have consequences. The shootings in Tucson were the direct result of the urgings of people like Limbaugh and the Fox News morons.
Another desperate ghetto mau mau spewing lies.

What a surprise.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#18 Sep 6, 2011
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite a coincidence though, that the tea party
didn't exist until an African American was elected president.
Hmmmmm?
The Dems may have a legacy of Jim Crow, but the
Republican Party bought it out lock, stock and barrel
with Nixon's "Southern Strategy." The redneck goons with the
ropes and clubs and guns moved over to the GOP en masse and were
welcomed with open arms. Guess what? They're still there and the
tea party has 'em.
In 1991, Democrat Sharpton railed against the “diamond merchants”—code for Jews….After mobilizing
hundreds of protesters to march in a Jewish neighborhood to protest the accidental killing of a seven-yearold
black child…Sharpton leads chants of…“Kill the Jews!” The result of Sharpton’s incendiary action
was that his mob surrounded a Jewish man, Yankel Rosenbaum and stabbed him to death…. There were more blacks, Hispanics and Asians in the Bush administration than in any other administration in history.

Violence, vandalism, profanity, and more often than not, some hateful racist group like the Black Panthers, CAIR, and the typical sandal wearing self hating white guy, etc. The left has proven more racist and violent in the last 20 years then any group in American History. And where do they get the Titanic Brass Cojones to call the tea-party people violent racists?
Get the ring out of your nose.
Cortez

Liverpool, NY

#21 Sep 6, 2011
you really don't need to respond to the teleprompting, redundant, rhetorical leader of the free world.

same old bologna will be recited, and there will be some gross hundred-billion number thrown out there for porkulus 7 or 8 (whatever we are up to); it will be as effective as the other ones have not been.

get him out now - end the misery.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#22 Sep 6, 2011
Blame the Tea Party blame Bush blah blah blah.
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#23 Sep 6, 2011
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your completely stupid point of view
LOL!!
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#24 Sep 6, 2011
Goodness me, there seems to be some unpatriotic harumping going on by those who continue to wear their partisan hate hats and do not want anyone to find solutions to the jobs problem.

You are pitied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP aims to grow majority in final Senate race,... Dec '16 tomin cali 4
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 18
News On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15) Jun '15 Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
News Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6
More from around the web