Washington launches four different in...

Washington launches four different investigations into IRS scandal

There are 4 comments on the WGY-AM Albany story from May 28, 2013, titled Washington launches four different investigations into IRS scandal. In it, WGY-AM Albany reports that:

Capitol Hill aides spent their Memorial Day weekend scanning hundreds of pages of documents related to the IRS scandal in order to prepare their bosses for what will inevitably be a frantic month of June involving multiple simultaneous investigations into government wrongdoing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGY-AM Albany.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 May 28, 2013
let me make this perfectly clear...
at no time did the white house know what the white house was doing.
Sgt Common Sense

Fairfield, CT

#2 May 28, 2013
I would like them to launch one investigation into how we can create more jobs in America.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#3 May 28, 2013
What scandal. These teabagger groups were trying to pass themselves off as 'social welfare' groups and then engaged in illegal political activities. The IRS should resume investigations into right wing groups! conservatards are such whiny losers!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 May 28, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
What scandal. These teabagger groups were trying to pass themselves off as 'social welfare' groups and then engaged in illegal political activities. The IRS should resume investigations into right wing groups! conservatards are such whiny losers!!
Now your talking. Anyone associated with a conservative group should be audited and their house and cars confiscated. The DOJ can monitor their phone and e-mail until there's hint of anti-administration. That will show them how progressives take care of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Boustany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weed the people (May '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News The Latest: Shooter started to leave with crowd... (Jul '15) Jul '15 goonsquad 18
News On Capitol Hill, one giant Obamacare fight (Jun '15) Jun '15 Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ryan set for collision course with Obama (Nov '14) Nov '14 Le Duped 4
News Lawmakers: IRS lost more emails in tea party probe (Jun '14) Jun '14 lolol 6
News McAllister lays low, hopes scandal passes (Apr '14) Apr '14 Debbie 1
News 'Doc Fix' Puts Republicans in Election-Year Bind (Mar '14) Mar '14 foster 10
More from around the web