First lady in La. urges more green peas, exercise

Nov 1, 2011 Full story: SavannahNow 113

First lady Michelle Obama led toddlers at a New Orleans daycare center in calisthenics and read them a book about a mouse that eats green peas, bidding to get America's children eating better and exercising more.

Full Story

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#22 Nov 2, 2011
Nothing wrong with more green peas and exercise.

Teabaggers could provide both to their children, and it could help them overcome being raised in a Dixie trailer park...
Whyllookdownonob ama

Bradenton, FL

#23 Nov 2, 2011
And here comes more of the bs from the control freaks.

Look. I know the importance of weight, food and health. But lets cut the bs right here. The obamas don't care if you starve, lose your home, or get raped in a back alley.

Asshole michelle is just getting off on what the obamas and their ilk DO. CONTROL the bitch is not going to control what I eat. LOL like islam is going to make me wear a berka. Control control control. Ever notice how the f'n sociopaths always want to control others but can't gain the executive order to control themselves?

I am SO f'n SICK of control freaks. Live free, or eat a carrot, BITCH. And check out that f'n gross cellulite on her gross thighs. It's been 3 yrs since I saw that misguided ass show her gross rimpled thighs on Leno tv nightly program. In my world COVER THAT SHIT UP.
Whyllookdownonob ama

Bradenton, FL

#24 Nov 2, 2011
You get a carrot, if you can afford one. The hypocritical lying slut gets personal 747's, trips abroad. YOUR tax dollars after she throws you a carrot that you cannot afford.

GO occupy. With the grace of God, it will grow and grow, the chicken shits in wallstreet, white house (my stolen home) cops, the whole vermon who are now acting out because America is finally throwing ALL the trash out of power are running scared. Look at that prick cop damned near killing a calm protestor in Ny city. The puss is afraid occupy is going to cut a slice in his overpaid, elaborate pension, health care and other extravagant benefits,(and you naysayers, don't even start with me becaue the gov't bought you off because you couldn't cut it in the private sector). I will verbally rip your ass off. You asses are TOO STUPID to understand that you are being USED on money that does not exist, and you piss and moan. I'd LOVE to see your householod budgets. You shame this country, you bought out gov't employees. YOU are used, and have been to cause more devisiveness among us. You 'have's are taking MY tax dollars I earn in the private sector to betray AMERICA.

You are the 'have's' in your ignorant world. In MY world, you are P---------- Chicken shits hiding behind guns that MY taxes pay for. You spineless asses are a trip.
Whyllookdownonob ama

Bradenton, FL

#25 Nov 2, 2011
you're so pathetic. You FEED off riling people I knew that within seeing two of your posts. What are you black and now you have finally found an identity? You living vicariously through the other ghetto trash? LOL.

Go have a kid.
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
What a gracious and beautiful First Lady; those kids were excited to see First Lady Obama come in to encourage healthy eating and exercise. Now a day’s too many kids want to just stay inside eating chips on the couch playing video games. When I was a kid I loved playing outside, running, having fun breathing the fresh air.
Thanks to Michelle Obama many children will grow up healthier and happier.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#26 Nov 2, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Teabaggers could provide both to their children, and it could help them overcome being raised in a Dixie trailer park...
Attention Poop!!! News for you...The country cannot afford beans thanks to an obamanation.
Failure to comply

Belle Vernon, PA

#27 Nov 2, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Very nice Poo. Now rely to yourself. I recommend caribou bimbo your alter ego, LMAO
interested

Nashville, TN

#28 Nov 2, 2011
"Police Superintendent Ronal Serpas?

What a scumbag. Has he set ticket and arrest quotas there like his sorry fat @$$ did here in Nashville?
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#29 Nov 2, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Yes nothing wrong with it in fact we should take it further since we are going down the road of government healthcare. I used to think that peoples health were their own business but since I am now socially responsible for their health through my taxes I want a say in what they eat. Either that or no Obamacare for fat people, it is only fair since I am being asked to pay for their healthcare.
Failure to comply

Belle Vernon, PA

#30 Nov 2, 2011
MooShale need to heed her own advice.
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

#31 Nov 2, 2011
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes nothing wrong with it in fact we should take it further since we are going down the road of government healthcare. I used to think that peoples health were their own business but since I am now socially responsible for their health through my taxes I want a say in what they eat. Either that or no Obamacare for fat people, it is only fair since I am being asked to pay for their healthcare.
Or maybe fat people can pay taxes by the pound to offset the deficit. I'm with you. If the Government is going to dictate and control the health of an individual American, they should run with it. More taxes on junk food. Mare taxes if a person is overweight. Then, they can use the taxes to hire more Government bureaucrats to tell the masses when and how to eat and penalize small businesses for noncompliance if they sell food items that are not on the approved list. It's the Government way.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#32 Nov 2, 2011
I'm doing my part, I'm on the famous 'one meal a day diet'....it's working too, so far, I've made it to July 22, 2077.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#33 Nov 2, 2011
Didn't Obama once say that the most dangerous place in America was between Muchell and an enchilada.
scout

San Francisco, CA

#34 Nov 2, 2011
DENG wrote:
....AND HOW ABOUT LESS CRIMINAL AND GENOCIDAL BEHAVIOR BY THE REGIME THERE?
Sure. But all Marxists think alike. Look into the mirror and note a culture that kills babies, just like my own neo-Marxist baby killer culture.

Small world.
scout

San Francisco, CA

#35 Nov 2, 2011
And stop writing in caps, fool.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Nov 2, 2011
Compare this to Reagan counting Ketchup as a vegetable.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Nov 2, 2011
scout wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. But all Marxists think alike. Look into the mirror and note a culture that kills babies, just like my own neo-Marxist baby killer culture.
Small world.
Naw, Groucho and Harpo had distinct personalities.
goose

Chicago, IL

#38 Nov 2, 2011
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Groucho and Harpo had distinct personalities.
Distinct for the time but common place in the White House when the Czars are called together.
Questioner

United States

#39 Nov 2, 2011
Eat healthy and exercise more, does this really qualify as news. HoHum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#40 Nov 2, 2011
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Dances with Wolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe fat people can pay taxes by the pound to offset the deficit. I'm with you. If the Government is going to dictate and control the health of an individual American, they should run with it. More taxes on junk food. Mare taxes if a person is overweight. Then, they can use the taxes to hire more Government bureaucrats to tell the masses when and how to eat and penalize small businesses for noncompliance if they sell food items that are not on the approved list. It's the Government way.
Good luck with that. Not even considering what the SCOTUS might rule, there are plenty of tea party tubbies who, shall we say, skimped on the tea & pigged out on the danish...

Besides, I got no cancer in my family, so should I pay for all your cancer catchin kinfolk? See, that's a slippery slope...

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#41 Nov 2, 2011
Don Joe wrote:
Compare this to Reagan counting Ketchup as a vegetable.
So your last name is "ketchup"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Cedric Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So far, Scalise silent on requests to explain s... Jan 28 Le Duped 3
Under fire, GOP leader Scalise says he rejects ... Jan 13 TheOriginalDoby 5
Voting Rights: One Way the GOP Might Reverse Wh... Jan 9 okimar 37
Scalise's Black Colleagues Rally Behind Him Jan 8 Responsibility 17
Steve Scalise distances himself from racially c... Jan 1 Lawrence Wolf 29
Bill Cassidy Dips Into Landrieu Territory for V... Sep '14 Obama Bad 8
Edwin W. Edwards, next United States Rep. from ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 abe 1
More from around the web