First lady in La. urges more green peas, exercise

Nov 1, 2011 Full story: SavannahNow 113

First lady Michelle Obama led toddlers at a New Orleans daycare center in calisthenics and read them a book about a mouse that eats green peas, bidding to get America's children eating better and exercising more.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#1 Nov 1, 2011
What a gracious and beautiful First Lady; those kids were excited to see First Lady Obama come in to encourage healthy eating and exercise. Now a day’s too many kids want to just stay inside eating chips on the couch playing video games. When I was a kid I loved playing outside, running, having fun breathing the fresh air.

Thanks to Michelle Obama many children will grow up healthier and happier.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
What a gracious and beautiful First Lady; those kids were excited to see First Lady Obama come in to encourage healthy eating and exercise. Now a day’s too many kids want to just stay inside eating chips on the couch playing video games. When I was a kid I loved playing outside, running, having fun breathing the fresh air.
Afterwards, she went out for her usual steak and lobster!

“FREEDOM”

Since: Dec 08

Bethel NY

#3 Nov 1, 2011
There She Goes Again..THE FIRST FAT ASS!...now FIGHTING with PAULA DEAN!..Has anyone here checked the MENU at the WHITE HOUSE???....Man they are Still WOLFING down the Ribs Chicken Prime Ribs,10 different kind of Potatoes,All the PIES ya can imagine...Milk shakes,Ice Cream..Wipped Cream all over the place!

Here get an invite for this...SOUNDS GOOD TO ME..but no PEAS.DARN!!Eat this You won't move for days!!..HYPOCRITES!!

- Bratwurst
- Kielbasa
- Cheeseburgers
- Deep Dish Pizza
- Buffalo Wings
- German Potato Salad
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Snyders Potato Chips and Pretzels
- Chips and Dips
- Salad
- Ice Cream

As for the beer selection...Any and all..wine also!
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Is is going to take more than green peas and exercise to do something about the problems down there. If you get shot before you can die of heart disease or complications from diabetes it does not matter if you ate your peas. The problem down there is not at the day care center it is in raising black males without strict father in the home. Maybe while she is down there she can do something about that.

New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu at a press conference Tuesday said a "culture of violence" that involves young black men with illegal guns has plagued the city and must be stopped.

Authorities say 16 people were shot and at least two killed during a bloody Halloween in New Orleans that included gunfire on the touristy Bourbon Street in the French Quarter.

Police are investigating five separate shootings including one that left one man dead and seven others injured near the famous Chris Owens night club on Bourbon Street.

Police Superintendent Ronal Serpas says that block was "packed, wall -to-wall" with tourists for Halloween.

Peas huh.
goose

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 1, 2011
After the next stimulus she will probably say they can eat cake.
Down the Hill 2008

Markham, Canada

#6 Nov 1, 2011
This reading and lecturing to others is how Democrats like Michelle and Obama deal with their guilty consciences. They gorge on ice cream and fried foods, then to feel better, they TELL OTHERS WHAT TO DO.

Same with racism. Maddow is a racist constantly pointing out Obama's skin color, then she screeches at others to accuse them of racism so she feels it is not her the main culprit.

Typical Democrat mode of operating. It's all about putting on a good show for others, to make themselves look good. They are all tax cheats and thieves. Good and responsible citizens would NEVER CALL THEMSELVES A DEMOCRAT IN LIGHT OF THIS.
DanielGagnon

Chenoa, IL

#7 Nov 1, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
There must be an imaginary "cause and effect" study that validates your last sentence.
scout

San Francisco, CA

#8 Nov 1, 2011
Luv ya, Michele.
Sons of Liberty

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2011
First lady once again she was not ready to be more then a 7-11 clerk!

“FREEDOM”

Since: Dec 08

Bethel NY

#10 Nov 1, 2011
IF YA FIND A PEA...EAT IT!..GOD DAM FAT ASS HYPOCRITE...and she begrudges KIDS MICKY Ds...FAT ASS HYPOCRITE LIVING IT UP..More like a GLUTTON!
OINK! OINK! OINK!
WHITE HOUSE FOOD!
First
D'Anjou Pear with Farmstead Goat Cheese
Fennel, Black Walnuts, and White Balsamic

Second
Poached Maine Lobster
Orange Glaze Carrots and Black Trumpet Mushrooms

Wine: DuMol Chardonnay "Russian River" 2008 (California)

Lemon Sorbet
Main
Dry Aged Rib Eye with Buttermilk Crisp Onions
Double Stuffed Potatoes and Creamed Spinach

Wine: Quilceda Creek Cabernet "Columbia Valley" 2005 (Washington State)

Dessert
Old Fashioned Apple Pie
with Vanilla Ice Cream

A memo from the East Wing with the menu, settings, flowers, china, glassware and silver flatware is at the end or this report. A transcript will be coming. Interviews with students to come.

SOME HIGHLIGHTS
If you did not know:
*"The president loves scallops," according to First Lady Michelle Obama.

*The White House Huckleberry Cobbler is "one of the First Family's favorites."

*Mrs. Obama is fond of a White House soup that "tastes creamy without being creamy" and the creamed spinach that has no cream.

The creamed spinach is "delicious," said White House chief Cristeta Comerford.

Nonetheless, Mrs. Obama said, "Sasha still didn't like it." She added that the White House kitchen staff faces a "test" because the staff has to deal with feeding youngsters. "..... OINK! OINK! OINK!
Otis B Driftwood

Sayville, NY

#11 Nov 1, 2011
The only other person associated with Obama who's more laughable is Joe Biden.

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#12 Nov 1, 2011
Shame on America for electing these corrupt anti-American communist buffoons.
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#14 Nov 1, 2011
Green Peas at Halloween? I guess Michelle does look a little like Regan Macneil.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#15 Nov 1, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
And live in section 8 housing.
Dumbass!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#16 Nov 1, 2011
Most normal people know you don't go to a city like New Orleans to get little kids to eat peas. You go to New Orleans to eat, drink and have fun; the whole damn city revolves around entertainment.
It's ridiculous to assume little nitwit school kids will be eating bark 3 times a day, 21 times a week and 1095 times a year. Rest assured when michelle is out of sight those kids will guzzle gallons of pop, ice cream and pounds of cheeseburgers and fries.
Frankly, michelle's time would be better spent on a bathroom scale and out of America's business.
Who

Stockton, CA

#17 Nov 1, 2011
That bitch is as wide as all outside.
Failure to comply

Belle Vernon, PA

#18 Nov 1, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you was a kid??? WTF you dizzy turd. Thanks to MickeyD Moocow the kids are all depressed and will gain even more weight until she and Obozo are gone.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19 Nov 1, 2011
....AND HOW ABOUT LESS CRIMINAL AND GENOCIDAL BEHAVIOR BY THE REGIME THERE?
Down the Hill 2008

Markham, Canada

#20 Nov 1, 2011
Obama dinner:$35k...
Photo w/Michelle:$10k...
47 million Americans on food stamps.....PRICELESS
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#21 Nov 1, 2011
I had Louisianna green pee once. Had to get a shot of Tetracyclene. Cleared it right up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Cedric Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cassidy Dips Into Landrieu Territory for V... Sep '14 Obama Bad 8
Edwin W. Edwards, next United States Rep. from ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 abe 1
Should airport officers be armed? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Alexander Ruiz 17
Syria vote poses dilemma for black members of C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eighthman 11
Minority districts at issue in voting rights case (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hotlanta 1
Louisiana politicians set aside differences wit... (Sep '12) Sep '12 abe 1
Senate OKs using Gulf fines for restoration (Mar '12) Mar '12 Bayou City 5
More from around the web