Republican House leaders wary of divi...

Republican House leaders wary of divisive farm bill, Postal Service showdowns before election

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Jul 22, 2012, titled Republican House leaders wary of divisive farm bill, Postal Service showdowns before election. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this July 10, 2012, file photo, House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, speak to the media at the Capitol in Washington, as Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2012
I bet Boehner votes for Obama because he is a progressive democratic shill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cathy McMorris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress passes long-sought VA accountability bill Jun '17 Putins Glock Holster 10
News GOP health care bill clears initial House hurdle May '17 Ditto 8
News Wait for calorie count on burgers, pizza may ge... Apr '17 Frogface Kate 48
News Boehner: Shutdown will hurt anti-abortion right... (Sep '15) Apr '17 Love washington 18
News The American people shut down Republicans' repe... Mar '17 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Law suggests protection for drivers who 'accide... Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Democrat Wastes No Time Announcing for 2017 Was... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 1
More from around the web