Trouble sending comments to McMorris Rodgers

Posted in the Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers Forum

RexM

Spokane, WA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Has anyone else had trouble e-mailing Cathy McMorris Rodgers when (as a voter in her district) I asked her to please find compromise for the good of the country in the budget debate using the contact form at her website? After I click "send" it comes back "Message destroyed due to form error." Tried it twice, checked for any errors and was good to go. Still no luck. Is it rigged to let through only positive comments for those communicating (or trying to) with Rodgers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Actor Morgan Freeman smears Tea Party as racist... (Sep '11) Oct '14 Swedenforever 634
Iraq strategy: Obama, Congress leaders meeting (Jun '14) Jul '14 Maude 24
For tea party, Republican whip race is best sho... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Billy Ringo 10
Republicans and Democrats Both Feel Eric Cantor... (Jun '14) Jun '14 truth-facts 6
GOP Leadership Plotting to Pass Amnesty in Augu... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Amigo 30
5th District hopeful Tom Horne challenges Cathy... (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
5th District hopeful Horne challenges McMorris-... (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
More from around the web