Oct. 29: The murders of a Nassau poli...

Oct. 29: The murders of a Nassau police officer and a motorist and the presidential campaign

There are 4 comments on the New York Daily News story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Oct. 29: The murders of a Nassau police officer and a motorist and the presidential campaign. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Valley Stream, L.I.: Like most people, I am shocked that another one of our Nassau County officers has fallen victim to a senseless act of violence .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Curtis Lowe

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2012
They were fine when Bush was President.

Where's Vera Baker?
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2012
President Obama: the police 'acted stupidly'

He said that while FIRST acknowledging he didn't have all the facts!

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that."

That's Obama's sentiments for the police force.

and his sentiments regarding race issues.

HE DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS, BUT HE'S TARGETING THE POLICE as the PROBLEM RATHER THAN A RECALCITRANT INDIVIDUAL who the NEIGHBORS reported.

We should have KNOWN then what path this president was on!

NO IN NOvember
NO to OWEbama $16 trillion
NO to DEpendence on foreign energy from UNstable regions of the world. That is JUST DANGEROUS POLICY and puts America and AMERICANS in jeopardy!

VOTE FOR ROMNEY/RYAN who WILL make AMERICA ENERGY INdependent AND put milllions to WORK!
pogue mahone

West Sayville, NY

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Is it October 29th already? Good, then only eight more days 'till Obama is defeated.
Gravediggers

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
1. President Obama, the State Department KNew the embassy in Benghazi was under attack.

2. The attack lasted well over 5 hours

3. 2 Americans died in the last hour of the battle

4. American soldiers were 1 hour away

5. NO HELP WAS SENT IN!

6. CNN was able to locate Amb Chris Stevens' diary.

7. but during that battle, with help 1 hour away, NO ONE, REPEAT, NO ONE, NO HELP WAS SENT IN!

8. Thanks for nothing, President Obama. Is your election so important that saving just 1 life is not worth it?

9. President Obama lied for days to the American people

10. NO one, but no One, is asking why military help wasn't sent in!

11. SHAME on YOU, Mr President.

NO respect for you when you abandon our guys on the ground!

NO in NOvember
LACK OF LEADERSHIP is DISGUSTING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolyn McCarthy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rice, Blakeman battle in 4th Congressional Dist... (Oct '14) Oct '14 LadiLulu 1
News 223,190 Kids Legally Beaten in US Schools (May '10) Apr '14 bill 5
News Make School Corporal Punishment a Federal Crime? (Oct '11) Feb '14 jeffm7272 5
News Lovett: State Senate Democrats debt-free as the... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Marine Corp Pat 2
News Longtime Dems McIntyre, McCarthy to Retire (Jan '14) Jan '14 conservative crapola 4
News Feinstein, McCarthy Unveil Strengthened Assault... (Jan '13) Aug '13 Armed Veteran 529
News Here It Comes - Democratic National Committee C... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Tory II 1
More from around the web