New affordable housing should be read...

New affordable housing should be ready by winter

There are 6 comments on the Carroll County Independent story from Oct 19, 2010, titled New affordable housing should be ready by winter. In it, Carroll County Independent reports that:

Lochmere Meadows, the new low-to-moderate income housing development in Tilton, was officially welcomed into the community last Thursday during a rain-drenched ceremony that could not dampen spirits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carroll County Independent.

Bob Estes

Laconia, NH

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Great more low income housing just what we all needed.
Even more welfare rats and drug addicted and single mothers breeding on our dime.
amanda

Belmont, NH

#2 Oct 22, 2010
thats a real great way to look at it you a**hole! how about just a single mother with two young children trying to survive in this economy! sorry we cant all be like you
amanda

Belmont, NH

#3 Oct 22, 2010
Bob Estes wrote:
Great more low income housing just what we all needed.
Even more welfare rats and drug addicted and single mothers breeding on our dime.
were not all on welfare a**hole
TEA

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 22, 2010
I want to know exactly where the Constitution says those who work must support those who don't or won't.
paula

Wolcott, VT

#5 Dec 21, 2010
I would like to know Mr Estes, How would you do it if your Wife, cheated on you, left you with four children, gave you no support and then you got ill??? I worked, paid into the system, so why cant I use it if I need to??? We arent free loading, drug dealers, breeding with any tom, dick , or harry. We are struggling parents, trying to give are children the best life we can, we cant all be as perfect as you and your family! I would love to get lessons from you on how to be a uncaring man, then I could take my xs to court, screw him over, and put my kids through hell, just to make you Happy! What comes around goes around, and I for one hope you get yours in triple!!! Merry Christmas!
paula

Wolcott, VT

#6 Dec 21, 2010
TEA wrote:
I want to know exactly where the Constitution says those who work must support those who don't or won't.
You probably turn your head the other way when you see someone handicapped going by! When you get hurt or sick, dont go looking for the system to help you and your family out! Did you return your free stimulus check, or did you go right down and cash it or deposit it??
Trash comes in all forms!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Carol Shea-Porter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On the Political Front: A Strange, Nasty Fight ... Apr '16 Buybull Mullahs 1
News Carol Shea-Porter Files to Run Again in New Ham... (Aug '15) Aug '15 zenduane 1
News Republicans Fear Guinta Scandal Could Imperil 2016 (May '15) May '15 Xstain Mullah Decree 2
News After the election is over, the signs remain (Nov '14) Nov '14 KMK 1
News Washington vs. NH: What this election is really... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jayballs 1
News On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News Bill Clinton: I'm an 'old racehorse' (Oct '14) Oct '14 Lawrence Wolf 12
More from around the web