FBI wants to mine massive database in...

FBI wants to mine massive database in search for terrorists

There are 1 comment on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jun 13, 2007, titled FBI wants to mine massive database in search for terrorists. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The FBI wants to compile a massive computer database and analyze it for clues to unmask terrorist sleeper cells.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Local Mom

Maxton, NC

#1 Jun 13, 2007
What country do I live in? This scares the heck out me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic political strategists stabbed in the... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Scooter 3
News Warnings about Lejeune's tainted water unheeded... (Apr '10) Nov '12 stanforj 4
News House Approves Janey Ensminger Act: Awaits Appr... (Aug '12) Nov '12 Judy Mitchell 3
News McHenry ranks near bottom in National Environme... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Leroy 1
News Sorry Rep. Miller, but Davis not the answer (May '11) Feb '12 Gimme gimme gimme 9
News U.S. filmmaker arrested at House hearing on sha... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tony 40
News NC Democratic Gov. Perdue won't seek re-election (Jan '12) Jan '12 dragoon70056 1
More from around the web