10 Crazy Things Heard at CPAC, the Gi...

10 Crazy Things Heard at CPAC, the Giant Right-Wing Confab

There are 7 comments on the blog.ourfuture.org story from Mar 18, 2013, titled 10 Crazy Things Heard at CPAC, the Giant Right-Wing Confab. In it, blog.ourfuture.org reports that:

At the Conservative Political Action Conference, the large annual gathering of right-wing activists and followers, people say a lot of crazy things - too many, in fact, for me to cram into a single story.

So I’ve picked a random 10 — random insofar as they were among those I came across both in my own time at this enormous conference in Oxon Hill, Md., at the Gaylord National Harbor Convention Center just outside of Washington, D.C., and in reading the work of my fellow journalists and muckrakers. The conference took place March 14 – 16.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.ourfuture.org.

see the light

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Everything you Left Loons say is mean't to bring America down.
normalperson

Jenkintown, PA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Agree with "see the light". Dems are morons.
Bluebonnets and Thistles

Spring, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2013
If a republican said he didn't like eating shrimp, billy boy would post it as the republicans are trying to destroy the shrimp industry!
The left propaganda machine squeaks onward!
goose

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 18, 2013
The left is so wrapped up in their B.S. about what the right is they don't have a clue what is really in a conservative mind!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#5 Mar 18, 2013
goose wrote:
The left is so wrapped up in their B.S. about what the right is they don't have a clue what is really in a conservative mind!
Nothing.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#6 Mar 18, 2013
goose wrote:
Being a true conservative, I know it certainly doesn't have anything to do with the far-right whackjobs at CPAC. they have no clue as to what conservatism is.
goose

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing.
yeah right mykrob!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 hr It aint necessari... 218,798
News Donald Trump: On raising rates, running mates a... (Oct '15) Jan 7 Elementals Squared 17
News Trumpa s biggest headache could be the 33 Repub... Nov '16 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... (Jul '15) Nov '16 Reagans VP 706
News Stephanie Grace: Who's really upholding the Leg... Oct '16 Cordwainer Trout 2
News US Muslim group says Ben Carson should drop out... (Sep '15) Oct '16 Gloria Alreds Cane 280
News Cruz, Huckabee Go Head-to-Head for Evangelical ... (Jul '15) Sep '16 maher almoraisi 8
More from around the web