Writer says Trump and GOP flirting wi...

Writer says Trump and GOP flirting with treason by offering aid and comfort to...

There are 56 comments on the Natchitoches Times story from Jul 13, 2018, titled Writer says Trump and GOP flirting with treason by offering aid and comfort to.... In it, Natchitoches Times reports that:

After two failed Special Sessions, a third Special Session of Lousiana's Republican-controlled Legislature finally resulted in a half-cent sales tax "increase" marginally sufficient to prevent another disastrous round of Bobby Jindal-style budget cuts to public education and healthcare, The tax "increase" was actually just the restoration of half of the one-cent sales tax that reached its expiration date this year. So what actually happened in the third Special Session was a half-cent tax cut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Natchitoches Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nuclear Holucost

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2018
So let’s just start a nuclear war in the name of politics you idiot!!! Haven’t yo ever studied the works of Genghis Kahn. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer!!!?
hallsummit

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 13, 2018
Only a libtard sees tax and spend politics as a good thing. Idiots
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#3 Jul 13, 2018
In this ridiculous article it states:

"Trump and the GOP are openly flirting with treason by giving aid and comfort to Americans most powerful enemy."

Wrong for multiple reasons. First of all, America's most powerful enemies are right here in the USA. The progressive globalist democrats in government at all levels are America's most powerful enemy. Obama's deep state - his hold overs and their shadow government are America's most powerful enemy. People like MUELLER and ROSENSTEIN are America's most powerful EMEMY.

And America's most powerful enemies are not just flirting with Treason - They are committing treason as well as SEDITION. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT.

God Bless President Trump! America and Russia will become allies in time - AND IT'S ABOUT TIME.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#4 Jul 13, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
In this ridiculous article it states:

"Trump and the GOP are openly flirting with treason by giving aid and comfort to Americans most powerful enemy."

Wrong for multiple reasons. First of all, America's most powerful enemies are right here in the USA. The progressive globalist democrats in government at all levels are America's most powerful enemy. Obama's deep state - his hold overs and their shadow government are America's most powerful enemy. People like MUELLER and ROSENSTEIN are America's most powerful EMEMY.

And America's most powerful enemies are not just flirting with Treason - They are committing treason as well as SEDITION. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT.

God Bless President Trump! America and Russia will become allies in time - AND IT'S ABOUT TIME.
ROTFLMMFAO!!!

More Alex Jones bullshit, regurgitated verbatim.

Do you ever have an original thought other than passionately held beliefs about pizza?
Response

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 13, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>

ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Do you ever have an original thought other than passionately held beliefs about pizza?
Trump paid me $130,000 not to reveal an affair I had with him and Little Chung. We had many 3 ways and his man juice is as an odd orange color. The same color as John Kennedy's lips.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#6 Jul 13, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>

ROTFLMMFAO!!!

I don't even know who Alex Jones is...Alex Trebek maybe.

And for so-called conspiracies about corruption in Washington, there are mountains of evidence and people with no power are talking about all that actual evidence every day. Where have you been living? Under a rock? HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#7 Jul 13, 2018
If we were going to prosecute someone for giving aid, and comfort to an enemy we would start with the New netflex star, Obama himself for giving 100's of billions of dollars to Iran. So don't go there Raspus.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#8 Jul 13, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
If we were going to prosecute someone for giving aid, and comfort to an enemy we would start with the New netflex star, Obama himself for giving 100's of billions of dollars to Iran. So don't go there Raspus.
dumbass it was their money trump and his cronies are traitors just a matter of time now
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#9 Jul 13, 2018
Not all of it. Plus we had a hold on it for a reason, so they couldn't blow up the world. That decision made it easy to vote for President Trump. At least he loves the country enough not to give billions of dollars to one of our enemies.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#10 Jul 13, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Not all of it. Plus we had a hold on it for a reason, so they couldn't blow up the world. That decision made it easy to vote for President Trump. At least he loves the country enough not to give billions of dollars to one of our enemies.
again it Was their money they will have nukes just like NK if they want them don't u love the way little kim kicked the orange lump in the mouth the last couple of weeks he got rolled and putin owns him pretty sad for your side and the queen gave him 30 mins today bad time to be a repug oh yea meuller dropped another bomb today r u tired of winning just a matter of time
Tariff Blues

Peabody, MA

#11 Jul 13, 2018
hallsummit wrote:
Only a libtard sees tax and spend politics as a good thing. Idiots
So how will Trump fulfill his dream of a great infrastructure plan without revenue?

You really want volunteers designing and building bridges, tunnels and freeways?
Nuclear Holucost

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 13, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>again it Was their money they will have nukes just like NK if they want them don't u love the way little kim kicked the orange lump in the mouth the last couple of weeks he got rolled and putin owns him pretty sad for your side and the queen gave him 30 mins today bad time to be a repug oh yea meuller dropped another bomb today r u tired of winning just a matter of time
Just a matter of time real Americans are gonna rise up against people that want to shove their twisted sense of reality down everyone’s throats. I don’t care. How you live , who you pack, or what color you are. I have a
right not to like it and vote no for it. If the majority doesn’t want it then it’s not gonna fly. TRUMP2020
Say What

Dalton, GA

#14 Jul 13, 2018
Nuclear Holucost wrote:
<quoted text>Just a matter of time real Americans are gonna rise up against people that want to shove their twisted sense of reality down everyone’s throats. I don’t care. How you live , who you pack, or what color you are. I have a
right not to like it and vote no for it. If the majority doesn’t want it then it’s not gonna fly. TRUMP2020
well good for u nothing u said made any sense from what I can gather u need to go hug your gun so u will feel better
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#15 Jul 14, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't even know who Alex Jones is...Alex Trebek maybe.

And for so-called conspiracies about corruption in Washington, there are mountains of evidence and people with no power are talking about all that actual evidence every day. Where have you been living? Under a rock? HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
You dont know whos bullshit you literally spout verbatim?

tRump loves Jones, he did a 30min interview in 2015.

Never heard of InfoWars?

DrudgeReport?

The Internet?

Bless your heart.
Roy Moores shame

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jul 14, 2018
Nuclear Holucost wrote:
<quoted text>Just a matter of time real Americans are gonna rise up against people that want to shove their twisted sense of reality down everyone’s throats. I don’t care. How you live , who you pack, or what color you are. I have a
Wake up your daughter s my mistress and she's 14
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#17 Jul 14, 2018
Obama made it possible for Iran, you know the people that killed 3,000 Americans in N Y, to get their money when no other President was friendly enough to make that happen. Probably because he is not a real American. He had that foreign father, and is grandson to a tribal Chief.
Major A LA Trailer

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 14, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Obama made it possible for Iran, you know the people that killed 3,000 Americans in N Y, to get their money when no other President was friendly enough to make that happen. Probably because he is not a real American. He had that foreign father, and is grandson to a tribal Chief.
Fake news
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#19 Jul 14, 2018
All true, and even the ill informed know it.
Response

Dallas, TX

#20 Jul 14, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Wow, are you that stupid? The Saudis had more to do with 9-11 than Iran. You do know that Bush SR was having breakfast with Osama's uncle when the planes hit the towers.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#21 Jul 14, 2018
You are so full of Jack-diddly-Crap. You made that up, Harvey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Jul 30 Science 223,455
News In Missouri, GOP candidate for Senate walks Tru... Apr '18 Chilli J 4
News Experts see mental health crisis looming a year... (Aug '17) Apr '18 Its reality 9
News Trump's push to end birthright citizenship spli... (Aug '15) Feb '18 Just Think About It 24
News Hispanic Republicans defend Jeb Bush (Aug '15) Dec '17 Eyes of Awol 5
News Alan Levine resigns as president of North Browa... (Jan '08) Dec '17 Laura 19
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... (Jul '15) Dec '17 Muellers Ascension 708