Republicans to Mitt Romney: Exit stag...

Republicans to Mitt Romney: Exit stage left

There are 36 comments on the Washington Post story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Republicans to Mitt Romney: Exit stage left. In it, Washington Post reports that:

Republicans don't want Mitt Romney to go away mad but they do, it seems, want him to go away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Adios Mitt.
LMAO

Paris, France

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Hasta la vista Mitt... please don't be back !!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Hasta la vista Mitt... please don't be back !!
lol
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#4 Nov 15, 2012
I feel a bit sorry for Romney though, after having worked so hard in his life, he is now 65, after his business work and trying to get somewhere in his political career, he completely failed both the Senate Elections and even the Presidency Elections, he must be gutted.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Mitt Romney had a lot to offer America, and would have replaced well that devil Obama.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Mitt Romney had a lot to offer America, and would have replaced well that devil Obama.
If you were for him, then it means he had nothing to offer America but hatred and bigotry poofter.
LMAO

Paris, France

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
I feel a bit sorry for Romney though, after having worked so hard in his life, he is now 65, after his business work and trying to get somewhere in his political career, he completely failed both the Senate Elections and even the Presidency Elections, he must be gutted.
He worked very hard destroying the American Dream at Bain Capital, you mean ? That traitor sent millions of American jobs to China and other similar countries where slavery still exists in order to amass a pile of $$$ he won't take with him to Hell anyway. He ruined the lives of millions of HARD WORKING American families. The very idea that he could have been president makes me puke !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
He worked very hard destroying the American Dream at Bain Capital, you mean ? That traitor sent millions of American jobs to China and other similar countries where slavery still exists in order to amass a pile of $$$ he won't take with him to Hell anyway. He ruined the lives of millions of HARD WORKING American families. The very idea that he could have been president makes me puke !
He also invested money from the wealthy Salvadorean Juntas who enriched themselves with CIA funds. He built Bain on blood money.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 15, 2012
BTW, that was Iran Contra money.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#10 Nov 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were for him, then it means he had nothing to offer America but hatred and bigotry poofter.
Lol, this is coming from the idiotic gullible lefty.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#11 Nov 16, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
He worked very hard destroying the American Dream at Bain Capital, you mean ? That traitor sent millions of American jobs to China and other similar countries where slavery still exists in order to amass a pile of $$$ he won't take with him to Hell anyway. He ruined the lives of millions of HARD WORKING American families. The very idea that he could have been president makes me puke !
He didn't at all, he actually Vetoed the DREAM act bill, blocking, and he would have promised something better to deal with these illegal immigrans and the muslim terrorists sneaking in the USA.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 16, 2012
NADA
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#13 Nov 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
NADA
Shut up you ignorant turd.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion doesn't exist.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#15 Nov 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Orangelion doesn't exist.
Orangelion does, you won't in a minute though, does your mommy really allow you on here?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Orangelion does, you won't in a minute though, does your mommy really allow you on here?
Orangelion is a troll.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#17 Nov 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Orangelion is a troll.
And not all trolls are easy to take down.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion is still a worthless troll.
Mitch Robme

Irving, TX

#19 Nov 17, 2012
The Republican party died the day they nominated him.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 17, 2012
This tread is dead.

WTF is Romney? Who cares?

RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 5 min Responsibility 599
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 38 min Wondering 443
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 hr dirtclod 171,619
News 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make debate cut 5 hr Le Jimbo 42
News Suspect in Louisiana theatre rampage had histor... 22 hr El Chapo 56
News Bobby Jindal: I'm fine with teaching creationis... (Apr '13) Mon GTID62 247
News 2016 hopefuls react to Obamacare ruling Mon O Pluribus NSA 32
More from around the web