Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 222919 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#120772 Aug 24, 2014
The Daylight wrote:
<quoted text>
INCORRECT!
censorship is NOT life.
Life is change.
Information is life.
Life is breathing and if you have to have someone telling you that you have to breathe other then a slap on the ass I would say life isn't all that dramatic and made out to be what it COULD BE?
Life is as to be or not to be...

LIFE is body?

If body does not exist? CHANGE? in which way? To know how to breathe is a plus...

But it like riding a bike is something you do not forget nor was it taught unlike holding the handlebar...

look ma no handlebar and gravity took is ass down...Maybe he if he had held is breathe another function to can or not to...It comes in handy to know when to hold one's breathe another function I think that however is learned and generally doesn't come all that natural unless you are dealing with a toddler then it gets more tricky...
You learn to hold your own breathe...but only until you have you take another breathe is what...walking away another useful function many would say ...stay for sure to make sure the toddler remains alive...:)

Maybe in having been created one can evolve to stop breathing altogether...or starve maybe...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#120773 Aug 24, 2014
Damn if I were only in a study and could put something to use (time spend thinking much of Lif'es meaning)...So any answer or correction to thoughts according to wt freak I said would be welcomed...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#120774 Aug 24, 2014
The Daylight wrote:
<quoted text>
INCORRECT!
censorship is NOT life.
Life is change.
Information is life.
Your confusion will end, when you expire.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#120775 Aug 24, 2014
atmosphere 1630s, from Mod.L. atmosphaera, from atmo-, comb. form of Gk. atmos "vapor, steam" + spharia "sphere." First used in Eng. in connection with the Moon, which, as it turns out, doesn't have one. Figurative sense of "surrounding influence, mental or moral environment" is 1797. Gk. atmos is from PIE *awet-mo-, from base *wet- "to blow, inspire, spiritually arouse" (see wood (adj.)).

Key word Atmosphere...

So about the physical the sexual part of MAN...is that a created or evolved???

A male point of view? Really either or...was it common at the beginning? Infantry stages? Oh and think about menopause???

Why aren't men in menopause as much as woman and why is it woman and human are not the opposing and men man is the key term to use... So men in humankind and womankind? differences to man and wo...?

I wonder in true depth who does more searching in their minds as to what life's reasons are...

Oh yeah and in general as to be a become or to self provider...HUMAN has role in it or men how to downscale from what is described? and if not just to down to who is it or whom to what a walking specie must reach...

Of course that is placed a lot on the geographical is that aside though of to man? Oh Government that's right right? Holds the above law>???

Or leaders of ...well must be Sunday...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#120776 Aug 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your confusion will end, when you expire.
That be hell where it ought to simmer and boil...expiration.... Dates un-known...and if so to RIP it would be that to peace of mind to where there will be no more confusion placed...Start ?

Whne the bullshit to creation and who the original creator may or could or a would be? How many faces will step forth and proclaim themselves to be that? KING by name in Title or GOD???? Seems to me spirituality is trump and will remain to be that and to thought of men's testicles...

Keep the roof on...
EVERYONE

United States

#120777 Aug 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is breathing and if you have to have someone telling you that you have to breathe other then a slap on the ass I would say life isn't all that dramatic and made out to be what it COULD BE?
Life is as to be or not to be...
LIFE is body?
If body does not exist? CHANGE? in which way? To know how to breathe is a plus...
But it like riding a bike is something you do not forget nor was it taught unlike holding the handlebar...
look ma no handlebar and gravity took is ass down...Maybe he if he had held is breathe another function to can or not to...It comes in handy to know when to hold one's breathe another function I think that however is learned and generally doesn't come all that natural unless you are dealing with a toddler then it gets more tricky...
You learn to hold your own breathe...but only until you have you take another breathe is what...walking away another useful function many would say ...stay for sure to make sure the toddler remains alive...:)
Maybe in having been created one can evolve to stop breathing altogether...or starve maybe...
Maybe you are thinking about the Kentucky inventor Nathan B Stubblefield who invented the wireless telephony which led to his being known as the father of radio. This man was cheated and robbed and abandoned by his family as well. He died of starvation.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#120778 Aug 24, 2014
WAR??? really it ought to be something of a hind not a hindrance for the future and to all new sub species of things where to begin to even decipher through where to begin? Who would one take on still to the day of a Resurrection ed?

Surely to place nothing on a last or first to the given and at hand...in hand>?

What was it to old laws? Not all in old school are to blame far from it for not to remembrance>?
Losses?

Oh so then to complicated...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#120779 Aug 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your confusion will end, when you expire.
Life is many things to many...that ought to be a given and to let live and living...

Prost to a Neu Jahr...oh and happy giving...or no thanks in reply...

One really can bake up a Turkey any day...Politics are an Evolving here that I can attest to, surely they have not yet been fully created...

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#120780 Aug 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is many things to many...that ought to be a given and to let live and living...
Prost to a Neu Jahr...oh and happy giving...or no thanks in reply...
One really can bake up a Turkey any day...Politics are an Evolving here that I can attest to, surely they have not yet been fully created...
Democracy is the wolves and sheep deciding what's for dinner. Diplomacy is getting the sheep to be happy about it.
The Daylight

Los Angeles, CA

#120781 Aug 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Democracy is the wolves and sheep deciding what's for dinner. Diplomacy is getting the sheep to be happy about it.
Here's to carnivorous sheep!!
Cheers!

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#120782 Aug 24, 2014
The Daylight wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's to carnivorous sheep!!
Cheers!
There is no such place where this is.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#120783 Aug 24, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Democracy is the wolves and sheep deciding what's for dinner. Diplomacy is getting the sheep to be happy about it.
I always thought of Democracy more as a Demo.. leaving room for controversial debates and the space for discussing matters or topics or what ever you want to call something that is worth discussing!!!? If so Science so allows it for there will be things left to talk about other than having had to grow completely ignorant to the point that talk itself will be the topic...thanks for the keyboard...Easy on early on I meant when it first became popular and to fast pace?

A new generation in the win are they?

I think human lost self a while back...You know the saying fake it until...Who knows what percentage relies on that and to confuse matter and in many cases add or to distort will be proven to be of no benefit as much reverse psychology seems to be a common practice amongst people...

Science has had a real good run throughout Man's onset had they not? Well they one can truly hope that THEY are in existence and that man has only tasted the onset of Knowledge to what may be presented to a monstrous too was it the scene time that Monster was falling from the heavens such as ones was believed the Russian was coming too...

They already had established in New York too...:)

So lighter emotions and or what's this ?

Study upon study and death has no boundaries? Can't tell me that but to where a death one resides has a man got clue yet to not all of man specie is AMERICAN...

As far as developed nations and such some that have still far more of desert civilization than let's say Cali has, they are far more advanced in many ways, Modern?

How many people had a Mercedes here in the 60's? 80's? Oh oil Shar or Nawab and someone's else's greed really isn't it always?

So Best killing bast...Alright well I have no appetite for human...
EVERYONE

United States

#120784 Aug 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought of Democracy more as a Demo.. leaving room for controversial debates and the space for discussing matters or topics or what ever you want to call something that is worth discussing!!!? If so Science so allows it for there will be things left to talk about other than having had to grow completely ignorant to the point that talk itself will be the topic...thanks for the keyboard...Easy on early on I meant when it first became popular and to fast pace?
A new generation in the win are they?
I think human lost self a while back...You know the saying fake it until...Who knows what percentage relies on that and to confuse matter and in many cases add or to distort will be proven to be of no benefit as much reverse psychology seems to be a common practice amongst people...
Science has had a real good run throughout Man's onset had they not? Well they one can truly hope that THEY are in existence and that man has only tasted the onset of Knowledge to what may be presented to a monstrous too was it the scene time that Monster was falling from the heavens such as ones was believed the Russian was coming too...
They already had established in New York too...:)
So lighter emotions and or what's this ?
Study upon study and death has no boundaries? Can't tell me that but to where a death one resides has a man got clue yet to not all of man specie is AMERICAN...
As far as developed nations and such some that have still far more of desert civilization than let's say Cali has, they are far more advanced in many ways, Modern?
How many people had a Mercedes here in the 60's? 80's? Oh oil Shar or Nawab and someone's else's greed really isn't it always?
So Best killing bast...Alright well I have no appetite for human...
Maybe we need a good eye doctor.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#120785 Aug 24, 2014
Eugenics
Eugenics is the belief and practice of improving the genetic quality of the human population. It is a social philosophy advocating the improvement of human genetic traits through the promotion of higher ... Wikipedia