Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Gstspkr

United States

#60193 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last 2000+ years the sheep have been stating that "one day you'll see".
And since Plato's Republic, men have been creating Utopias. At the expense of others in the fine progressive fashion.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#60194 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> All humans do dream...
May be you are not a human.
Actually, no. In REM sleep not all of the brain's activities cause a dream, what we see as a dream is actually processing of information that we recall in the morning, but the memories of that process are incomplete, thus they get blanks filled in with randomness. The effect eventually fades, some people it fades immediately on waking, thus they have no "dream," to them it is all just sleep.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#60195 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> All humans do dream...
May be you are not a human.
There you go again making god like assumptions

Did I say I did not dream, no I did not, I commented on YOUR statement about YOU.

You donít like that then donít make stupid statements

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60196 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. God is ominispresent, he is every where. Feel his presence.
The power of imagination.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60197 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?
What brought about the earth.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#60198 Nov 23, 2012
Gstspkr wrote:
<quoted text>
And since Plato's Republic, men have been creating Utopias. At the expense of others in the fine progressive fashion.
So your primitive morals failed to identify methods of progress without bloodshed. We have evolved past that now, catch up.

Location hidden

#60199 Nov 23, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no. In REM sleep not all of the brain's activities cause a dream, what we see as a dream is actually processing of information that we recall in the morning, but the memories of that process are incomplete, thus they get blanks filled in with randomness. The effect eventually fades, some people it fades immediately on waking, thus they have no "dream," to them it is all just sleep.
I dreamed that I had a pizza cutter once a long time ago. I remember looking everywhere for it because I wanted to make quesadillas.

Location hidden

#60200 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>What brought about the earth.
The nature of the universe.

Since: Jul 12

Everton, Australia

#60201 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
I dreamed that I had a pizza cutter once a long time ago. I remember looking everywhere for it because I wanted to make quesadillas.
With all your words you do realize that you never have anything of substance to say.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#60202 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Those types of dreams annoy me. I dreamed had a pet cat recently, and almost bought cat food at the store before realizing I haven't had a pet since I moved here.

#60203 Nov 23, 2012
Gstspkr wrote:
<quoted text> Ah ! The English slave trader's best friend has arrived. I'm in fine company now.
You too are making god like guesses, why is that? Is it something you are taught in hate the non believers godbot school?

I may live less than an hours drive from The Dude but friend? Nope, never met the guy, you may live where everyone knows what flavour condoms people in a 100 mile radius use but the UK has a different life style.

I do however appreciate his intelligence and his obvious education and knowledge of a wide variety of subjects. I am afraid you will be unable to change facts using the indoctrinated hatred and deliberate misunderstanding of godbot school

You can however make silly guesses and post stupid, irrelevant and totally hilarious lying statements if it makes you feel better, we all like a good laugh now and again

#60204 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> What brought about the earth.
Gravity, accretion and time

Next

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#60205 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> What brought about the earth.
Chemical reactions, gravity, and a bunch of elements from a dead star.

Location hidden

#60206 Nov 23, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>With all your words you do realize that you never have anything of substance to say.
Sorry to disappoint you. I'll just assume that you'll just ignore my lack of substance in the future. Cheers.

#60207 Nov 23, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
With all your words you do realize that you never have anything of substance to say.
Nikki says plenty and much has substance but hey we are all entitled to a little levity now and again, we know you were not amused but others were amused by the humanity of the post

You too seem to have a lot of words but no evidence and are never available or able to answer queries, of refutations of you copy and paste BS

But if you like being seen as a hypocritical crustard thatís fine.

Everton, Australia

#60208 Nov 23, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last 2000+ years the sheep have been stating that "one day you'll see".
So have evolutionists become mindless sheep! I am not a mindless sheep because I can actually support my view that creationists are gaining better support for their views whilst TOE is becoming a huge mes of contradiction and instability., It appears evos here on this forum are demonstrating how confused they are.

None of you here have the ability to mount a supported debate. Not one of you have for the entire thread, it appears.

None of you will speak to any prediction on non coding dna because you do not have one, whilst I do. There is no need for junk if we were created. You lot sprooked there would be and suggested that 98% of the genome was functionless. These bright sparks, once again and in line with previous history, were wrong.

Hence junk dna proves evolution and I suppose 80% functional non coding dna also supports evolution does it?

http://www.nature.com/news/encode-the-human-e...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15716009

Also 1% difference supports TOE as does the fact that dna comparisons are ridiculously misrepresentative and in actual fact there is an 80% difference in protien expression as well as all the vast differences that are ignored.

http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/biology/fra...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15716009

Assertions backed by research is the only way to form a bais for debate. Mindless opinion and empty words mean nothing, just in case you remain confused about what a debate or supporting ones view should look like.

I suggest that as an observer of the evolution/creation debate the creationists are actually being given their evidence by evolutionists on a golden plater!

Everton, Australia

#60209 Nov 23, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikki says plenty and much has substance but hey we are all entitled to a little levity now and again, we know you were not amused but others were amused by the humanity of the post
You too seem to have a lot of words but no evidence and are never available or able to answer queries, of refutations of you copy and paste BS
But if you like being seen as a hypocritical crustard thatís fine.
A post based on opinion will never provide more credibility than the supported view I can present with research in support of my views and assertions. eg my last post. Evos here appear to be too stupid to even understand what research and support looks like.

I'd say peer reviewed research from your own researchers is support for my view as opposed to these woffly replies I get from the likes of idiots like you.

As I said you evos here on this forum are hopelessly ignorant and uneducated in the science they are trying to defend and doing a bad job of I may add!
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60210 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> He was a Christian that is all.
He is unlike you guys that are liars and backbiters.
There's that Christian attitude for you!

Charles, you don't know me. Not even slightly. If there is anyone on the earth who rejects our Big Brother society more than me, even to the point of personal sacrifice, I've yet to meet them.

Christians are like all other urban rats. When they have an opportunity to exploit, they keep their mouths shut and exploit it. Sharing is not in their nature.

Nobody is a bottomless well of generosity but I can only pity those who forget their innocence and spend the rest of their days rationalizing their selfishness. Immortal souls, my patootie!
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60211 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>God is the creator of the world and the universe.
You are a creator of lies and fear.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#60212 Nov 23, 2012
Maz, quote mining and misinterpreting articles does not support your side at all.

Since your understanding is so incredibly wrong you need to focus on one item at a time. And avoid creationist sites.

The vast amount of creationist sites openly admit that they are not honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A crowded GOP field for 2016 encounters donors ... Dec 10 BY A vote 17
Jeb Bush's Pledge to Tax Hawks: No New Pledges Dec 7 tha Professor 31
Landrieu revisits Hurricane Katrina in Senate race Dec 7 ByeMary 9
Louisiana On The Lookout For Voter Suppression ... Dec 6 Ace McMillan 3
GOP White House prospects clash on foreign policy Dec 3 Le Jimbo 3
Gathering hints at showdown awaiting GOP in 2016 Nov 29 Le Duped 1
N.C. governor open to immigration lawsuit again... Nov '14 wild child 1
More from around the web