Take my president - please! Obama joins friends and foes for round of jokes at Gridiron dinner

Mar 9, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 88

Always a target for humorous barbs, President Barack Obama is tossing out a few of his own during the annual Gridiron Club and Foundation dinner.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
pogo

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2013
So a community organizer, a person who's never had a real job and a radical left wing kook walk into a bar.

....There's no punch line. It was just Obama walking into a bar ......alone.
Osama Obama Hates USA

Fayetteville, PA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Americans will gladly pay for one more trip. One way to Venezuala,they need him worse than we do.
liberal women are ugly

Sayville, NY

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Take him to the zoo. Retards like the zoo.
truman

Boise, ID

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Ahh...the niave wit of imbeciles.
Gotta love what passes for a funny when it comes to good old slack jawed repubs.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 10, 2013
I'm supprised they didn't ask him to play golf at the Masters...........he's played enought to join the tour...........but I suspect they had him there for his ability to build basketball brackets........meanwhile, Mainstreet is still forgotten by the clown in chief.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#7 Mar 10, 2013
au contraire wrote:
It's easy for Obama to have his foot on the throat of teadeads, like you. hahahahahahahaha
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#8 Mar 10, 2013
truman wrote:
Gotta love what passes for a funny when it comes to good old slack jawed repubs.
Comments from a progressive who walks the harsh streets of downtrodden Boise, Idaho. Building the progressive model up, with the taxes of his neighbor.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#9 Mar 10, 2013
pogo wrote:
So a community organizer, a person who's never had a real job and a radical left wing kook walk into a bar.
And they all had a kielbasi in their pants from the plains meat market, which you expertly smoked.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Obama is a big joke. Period.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 10, 2013
obama brings home a pet skunk, michelle sez, where will you keep it? obama sez, I guess under our bed? michelle sez, what about the smell? obama sez, he'll get used to it, just like I did

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#12 Mar 10, 2013
pogo wrote:
obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder, the bartender sez, where'd ya get that? the parrot sez, Kenya, the place is full of em.
pogo

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2013
truman wrote:
So a community organizer, a person who's never had a real job, a radical left wing kook walk and "truman" walk into a bar.

......Two people really, as the first three just describe Obama. Truman kisses Obama's az lovingly, they have a drink and retire to a motel for a night of passionate love-making. Truman emerges pregnant with Obama II, President for Life after Obama I gives up his dictatorship in 2029.
TakeCare1

Rochester, MN

#14 Mar 10, 2013
President Barack Obama is an utter disgrace to America
TakeCare1

Rochester, MN

#15 Mar 10, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
obama brings home a pet skunk, michelle sez, where will you keep it? obama sez, I guess under our bed? michelle sez, what about the smell? obama sez, he'll get used to it, just like I did
Indeed so true
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#16 Mar 10, 2013
I would have paid money to see the guy spoofing La (Poster Boy of Paranoia)Pierre singing My Guy (oops My Gun):

Nothing you could say could tear me away from my gun (my gun)
Amendment number two says thereís nothing you can do to my gun (my gun)
Iím clinging to my gun like a girl to a feller
Nothing could be sweller than D.C. versus Heller.

Hilarious!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#17 Mar 10, 2013
pogo wrote:
<quoted text>
So a community organizer, a person who's never had a real job
You ignorant folks have been sucking the propoganda teat on this one when you discount community organizer/senator, etc.

You will be saying this after 8 years as the "real job" of being a president.

Find another drum to scratch on ...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 11, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
I would have paid money to see the guy spoofing La (Poster Boy of Paranoia)Pierre singing My Guy (oops My Gun):
Nothing you could say could tear me away from my gun (my gun)
Amendment number two says thereís nothing you can do to my gun (my gun)
Iím clinging to my gun like a girl to a feller
Nothing could be sweller than D.C. versus Heller.
Hilarious!
Next time you have a break in, call a limp writed liberal. They will come in and pee on the burglers leg.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#20 Mar 11, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of us don't experience break-ins. Your stupidity has, obviously, made you an easy mark in your trailer court.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Mar 11, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of us don't experience break-ins. Your stupidity has, obviously, made you an easy mark in your trailer court.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
We know you're not very bright but how does somebody get as worthless as you? Bad upbringing?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Mar 11, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a bitch being an insignificant teadead from minnehaha.

hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min MikeF 149,738
Cruz tells anti-tax group 'No' to Common Core i... Mon Shinichiro Takizawa 19
Jindal blasts congressional Republicans for a p... Mon stewart scott 4
Bobby Jindal on David Vitter: a Turn the record... Feb 26 AA 1
Texas, Louisiana brace for ice as bitter US win... Feb 25 Barry Backfire Duh 12
Walker: I Don't Know if Obama Is a Christian Feb 23 News Skeptic 1
Ramesh Ponnuru: Republicans unite to ignore imm... Feb 23 wild child 2
More from around the web